Empire State Building Premium VIP Tour
4.7 stars: Based on 40 reviews via
Be one of seven daily 'V.I.P.s' to explore the Empire State Building with an Observatory Ambassador
Get an in-depth and intimate tour of this iconic building whilst taking in the views of a lifetime.
Our guide to Empire State Building Premium VIP Tour
Avoid any lines at the Empire State Building with a small-group tour that gets you V.I.P. priority access throughout the iconic skyscraper.
On this 90-minute tour you’ll be accompanied by an ‘Observatory Ambassador’ to hear behind-the-scenes stories and get spectacular views across the New York City skyline, all without spending a New York minute waiting in line.
And to top it all you receive a commemorative, souvenir photograph to encapture your experience forever.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Empire State Building Premium VIP Tour
- The meeting point for this tour is the 5th Avenue lobby on 350 5th Avenue
- Your Empire State Building Premium Experience ticket allows you to access the Empire State on your chosen day and time only. You will need to join the line for the elevator and mandatory security check. This tour is on request.
- The Empire State Building Observatory Ticket does not include access to the 102nd Floor Observatory (these tickets can only be purchased at the Empire State Building itself. Current price $20 per person).
- A free multimedia tour APP is included with every admission to the Empire State Building. Download the APP for free from either the Apple Store or Google Play, or connect once on-site via the free Wi-Fi. The self-guided multimedia tour app is available in 9 languages
- All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- THERE ARE ONLY SEVEN PEOPLE PERMITTED ON EACH TOUR
Frequently Asked Questions for Empire State Building Premium VIP Tour
- Do I need to book a date or time when I visit the Empire State Building?
Yes. Due to the limited amount of people per tour , this tour is on request
- How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate ready ticket voucher will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at the attraction.
- Will I need to queue to get into the Empire State Building?