Tuscany Grand Tour - Best of Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti & Pisa
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the Best of Tuscany in a day.
Exploring the enchanting essence of beautiful Tuscany, our Tuscany Grand Tour combines visits to captivating ancient towns, picturesque Chianti hills, unforgettable scenery, and delectable culinary and wine adventures. This journey allows you to uncover the very core of this stunning region.
Our guide to Tuscany Grand Tour - Best of Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti & Pisa
Embark on your journey with a dedicated English-speaking driver and tour escort, beginning with a visit to Siena. Nestled in a stunning landscape surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, Siena is a captivating medieval city in Italy. Led by an English-speaking guide, you'll explore the town's most remarkable landmarks, including the breathtaking Piazza del Campo, where the heart-pounding Palio race unfolds twice a year.
Next, you are on to San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a splendid example of a historic walled town. Renowned as "the city of beautiful towers" or "Tuscany's Manhattan," it boasts an exceptional skyline. Wander through the labyrinth of charming cobblestone streets at your leisure, immersing yourself in the authentic atmosphere. Afterwards, venture across the vineyard-clad Chianti hills for a delectable Tuscan lunch and wine tasting at a charming boutique winery.
Following lunch, your itinerary leads you to Pisa, where you'll discover the airy majesty of Piazza dei Miracoli (Miracles Square). This remarkable square features the iconic Leaning Tower, the Romanesque Duomo, and the Baptistery. The Leaning Tower, in particular, is a sight to behold and has been proposed as one of the seven wonders of the modern world. (Please note that tickets to climb the tower are not included due to the consistently long queues, but clients interested in doing so may purchase tickets on-site if queues are short).
Finally, return to Florence in complete comfort, allowing you to reflect on this unforgettable cultural experience.
- Daily - Apr-Oct, Tue, Thu & Sat - Nov-Mar
- 8.00 am
- Please allow approximately 12 hours for your tour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tuscany Grand Tour - Best of Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti & Pisa
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- This tour runs rain or shine.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. (No flip-flops!)
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Suitable for vegetarians! (Please inform us in advance)
- Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverages to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- We regret to inform you that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
- Children under 18 years must always be accompanied by an adult. Please specify the child's age at the time of booking.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.