Grand Canyon Deluxe National Park Air and Ground
Discover the wonders of the Grand Canyon's South Rim on this popular tour from Las Vegas which soars over numerous sights such Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the amazing Canyon itself before touching down at one of its most famous parts for a scenic coach tour.
Our guide to Grand Canyon Deluxe National Park Air and Ground
Explore the crowning gem of the U.S. National Park system beginning with a 65 minute fixed wing flight over the spectacular Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and surrounding desert.
Enjoy the beauty of the winding Colorado River as it stretches out beneath you as the twin otter plane glides gracefully to the Grand Canyon's South Rim - photographic opportunities abound as this geographical wonderland stretches from one horizon to the next.
With a span of up to 11 miles and a depth of over one mile, the Grand Canyon offers a visual richness made up of amazing colors, textures and monolithic towers that hold the history of the Earth.
Transfer from the airport to the Canyon by motor coach with stops at Bright Angel Lodge and Mather Point before enjoying a box lunch with plenty of time to hike, explore the local vicinity, or soak up the incredible vistas.
Return to the airport via motor coach and then on to Las Vegas via another 65 minute fixed-wing flight over the stunning desert terrain. Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off services are included.
Daily, year round.
Approximately 9 hours hotel to hotel. Flights are around 65 minutes in both directions.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Deluxe National Park Air and Ground
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas.
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 90 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- The twin otter plane is fully air-conditioned and built specifically with enlarged windows and high wings to ensure a great views of all the landmarks. The plane accommodates 19 passengers.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon Deluxe National Park Air and Ground
- Is there a maximum weight limit for a plane passenger?
Planes are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs must purchase a 'comfort seat' and a $100 supplement will be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- What should I wear/bring?
Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.