These Vegas Shows Now on Sale!
From the pumping sounds of Shania, to the magic and acrobatics of Cirque Du Soleil, and a whole lot else in between, enjoy one of our many Vegas shows whilst you are in Sin City.Now on sale these Vegas Shows!
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Go back in history on a half-day tour to Nevada's richest and oldest gold mine on this tour of Eldorado Canyon and the Techatticup Mine.
Our guide to Eldorado Canyon Mine Tour
After you are picked up at your Las Vegas hotel, the small group tour will to travel to the Hoover Dam for a quick view of the Colorado River and photo opportunity of this incredible feat of engineering. Next you are off to Eldorado Canyon to explore the Techatticup Mine while enjoying a warm cinnamon roll from a local Las Vegas bakery. You will be briefed by one of their expert guides on the history of the mine and Eldorado Canyon in their General Store. The mine entrance is just a short walk away where you are transported back in time when mining was a way of life for Southern Nevada. The tour inside the mine is approximately an hour. Afterwards, you will have time to shop and take pictures of the surrounding area, which has also been used for a number of famous movies! Before heading back to Las Vegas, we will take you to the Nelson Overlook for a gorgeous view of the Colorado River flowing through Eldorado Canyon. Finally it’s back to Las Vegas to your hotel to enjoy the remainder of your day.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Eldorado Canyon Mine Tour
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas ·
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Please select your preferred date at the time of booking. ·
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip ·
- Photo ID is required. ·
- Child car seat “law requires children under 6 and under 60lbs to ride in a booster seat. Seats can be rented for $10 payable locally. ·
- This tour requires a minimum of four people to operate. ·
- Infants aged less than 2 and under are deemed not suitable for this trip
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.