Save up to £39 on Wind Dancer Helicopter Flights!
See one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £345 per person!Book early!
Save 10% off of all Lip Smacking Foodie Tours - Book by end of Feb!
For 2020 we're offering over 10% off of selected Vegas Lip Smacking Foodie Tours and Sample 'The Most Buzzed About Signature Dishes'. Book by the end of February to save 10%More Info
Grand Canyon Helicopter & ATV Adventure Tour
An unforgettable day combining a Grand Canyon flight and an ATV ride through the desert...
Experience a breath-taking Grand Canyon helicopter tour which includes flying inside the Grand Canyon for over 30 miles before jumping on an ATV to explore the incredible desert scenery that surrounds Las Vegas.
Our guide to Grand Canyon Helicopter & ATV Adventure Tour
Your day begins as you board a luxurious Mercedes passenger vehicle - enjoy your chauffeur's fascinating insights of fabulous Las Vegas and the historical Boulder City as you head to the terminal. Then, sit back and relax as your friendly pilot narrates the entire experience which includes passing over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. Just some of the highlights that your tour encompasses before the wonders of the Grand Canyon open up before you.
Nothing compares to the experience and memories of flying inside the Grand Canyon for over 30 miles both above and below the rim! Take it all in before heading back to Vegas (via the helicopter terminal) and the next part of your day.
Your driver will escort you to your hotel where your ATV guide will pick you up and your adventure continues. After a short, thorough, hands-on orientation and safety briefing, get in the saddle, rev up your ATV and hit the trails of the Mojave Desert accompanied by your friendly guide. See the West as it was and still is - wild, open and free - on this 1.5 hour romp through the desert ! This tour also includes the World Famous All-American Buregr, fries and soda at an on-site restaurant.
9.00am. Hotel pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the schedule departure time.
Around hours in total. Flight duration is approximately 70 minutes; The ATV ride lasts approx 1.5 hours depending on the group size and experience. There maybe a gap between when your helicopter flight concludes and your ATV commences.
Available from Hotels and Resorts in the La Vegas area. Your exact time will be advised upon confirmation.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Helicopter & ATV Adventure Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- Hotel Transfers are only available from hotels and resorts within the Las Vegas area.
- Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation and can be up to 60 minutes before the scheduled flight time.
- Flight times are approximate and include loading and unloading.
- There is a minimum age requirement of 12 years. Children aged 12-17 year must be accompanied by an adult.
- Passengers exceeding 250 lbs (112 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price.
- Please note there may be a gap between when your helicopter flight concludes and your ATV Adventure begins. Your ATV adventure pick-up is made separately from your hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon Helicopter & ATV Adventure Tour
Is there a maximum weight per person?
Passengers exceeding 250 lbs (112 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price. Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.