Silvercloud Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
5 stars: Based on 4 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Fly aboard an Eco Star helicopter, the Rolls Royce of helicopters
Perfect for those with limited time, this deluxe helicopter flight offers spectacular views of the Grand Canyon but does not land on the canyon floor itself.
Our guide to Silvercloud – Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Fly aboard an Eco Star helicopter – the Rolls Royce of helicopters, with enhanced stereo sound headsets for clearer narration; spacious leather seats for superior comfort and wraparound glass for greater visibility.
Perfect for the time-conscious traveler, this spectacular Grand Canyon sightseeing air tour from Maverick Helicopters takes guests on a one-of-a-kind journey through one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World."
The journey begins with a flight over Lake Mead and the historic Hoover Dam, an icon of the Western United States completed in 1936. Other highlights on this portion of the tour include Temple Rock, Boulder City and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano.
As you fly away from Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, you’ll follow the Colorado River into Arizona. You'll rise over the lofty ridge that forms the western gateway to the majestic Grand Canyon. The ridge will drop away as you descend into the massive corridor to explore brilliantly colored side canyons and secluded alcoves. This peaceful stretch of the Colorado River meanders below, sparkling in the desert sun. After this aerial overview of the stunning West Rim of the Grand Canyon, your pilot will turn back toward Las Vegas.
This Grand Canyon Helicopter tour includes complimentary return transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 45 minutes before the flight departure time.
Please Note: a $15 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
Average 5 out of 5 (4 customer reviews)
Unbelievable. What an incredible experience. Words cannot do it justice. You have to experience it. Worth every single penny. Handled expertly from booking to enjoyment.
Richard Leeming reviewed 08 Jul,2019
Fantastic trip well organised
Trusted Customer reviewed 31 May,2017
Great tour run by Maverick. Very well Choreographed flight with helpful and interesting commentary from the pilot. There were six people in our seven seater so after landing to refuel everyone swapped places so everyone had an opportunity to sit up front. However the view from the rear was excellent as well
Trusted Customer reviewed 23 Sep,2015
would go back again
Trusted Customer reviewed 13 Oct,2014
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Silvercloud Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Changes or cancellations are not permitted within 48 hours of the flight departure. No-shows will be charged in full with no refunds.
- This tour is only available for customers staying in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is only available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Flights depart from Henderson Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Flights operate between 7.00am to 4.00pm but are subject to change on a daily basis. We will do our best to accommodate your time request.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- A $15 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent to purchasing another ticket, payable upon check-in.. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of two years are required to purchase a seat. Children under two years of age with proper identification can travel on an adult's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
Frequently Asked Questions for Silvercloud Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent to purchasing another ticket, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.