Las Vegas Strip Highlights Night Flight with Formula 1 Race Track View
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Book your seat now, as this tour is expected to sell out fast!
The Strip Highlights Night Flight guarantees not only astonishing views of the renowned Las Vegas Strip but also offers you the ultimate vantage point to witness the complete Formula 1 race track, giving you a front-row seat to the excitement!
Our guide to Las Vegas Strip Highlights Night Flight with Formula 1 Race Track View
Reserve your Formula 1 Las Vegas experience today and enjoy an unforgettable helicopter ride over the Las Vegas Strip during the Las Vegas Formula 1 2023 schedule, including the actual race!*
During a brief period in November, Las Vegas plays host to the exhilarating Formula 1 event. If you find yourself fortunate enough to be present during this time, you won't want to miss this.
Your flight departs from Papillon’s luxury VIP terminal, located adjacent to the Formula 1 track. Hop aboard the Airbus ECO-Star EC-130, the safest and most comfortable tourism helicopter. Soar over iconic Sin City landmarks, including Bellagio's fountains, the Paris casino's Eiffel Tower, Luxor Hotel's pyramid and space beam, New York-New York Hotel, The STRAT, Downtown Las Vegas, and more!
Depending on your flight schedule, you'll also get the chance to witness not just the iconic neon lights that define Sin City, but also catch live glimpses of the Formula 1 race and practice sessions! Experience a bird's-eye view of the Formula 1 racetrack, the bustling pits and grandstands, and the multitude of spectators who've gathered in the Entertainment Capital of the World to celebrate the return of Formula 1 to the Las Vegas Strip!
The listed tour times below offer you the chance to witness Formula 1 cars in action. For tour times not specified below, you'll still be treated to a complete view of the Grand Prix Circuit.
Practice Formula 1 session times:
16th November - 8.15pm & 11.45pm
17th November - 8.15pm
17th November - 11.45pm
Formula 1 race:
18th November - 10.00pm & 11.30pm
Each flight is approximately 20 minutes and includes a DOUBLE loop over the Las Vegas Strip and Race Track
This tour operates from the 14th - 18th of November 2023.
Due to Road closures and anticipated traffic congestion during Formula 1 dates, we will only be offering pickups from the following locations: Excalibur Hotel, Tropicana Hotel, Resorts World Las Vegas, Westgate Las Vegas and the Golden Nugget Hotel.
Las Vegas VIP terminal
Fuel Surcharge - A $5 fuel surcharge per person will be collected at the time of check-in locally and is NOT included in the price.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Las Vegas Strip Highlights Night Flight with Formula 1 Race Track View
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are available from the following locations: Excalibur Hotel, Tropicana Hotel, Resorts World Las Vegas, Westgate Las Vegas and the Golden Nugget Hotel. Your pick up point will be confirmed after booking.
- Flights depart from Las Vegas VIP terminal.
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 299lbs (135.91kg / 21.36 stone) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $300 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- You are required to reconfirm your tour reservation at least 48 hours in advance of the applicable tour day date/time. Failure to re-confirm your tour may result in rescheduling or cancellation.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Infants aged less than 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - A $5 fuel surcharge per person will be collected at the time of check-in locally and is NOT included in the price.
- *This package allows you to see the cars in action at certain specified times. For tour times not specified, you'll still be treated to a complete view of the Grand Prix Circuit.
- **Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Las Vegas Strip Highlights Night Flight with Formula 1 Race Track View
What is the Las Vegas Strip Highlights Night Flight with Formula 1 Race Track View?
Our Las Vegas Strip Highlights Night Flight with Formula 1 Race Track View is a thrilling helicopter ride that takes you on an unforgettable journey over the glittering Las Vegas Strip with a spectacular view of the Formula 1 Race Track. It's a unique way to experience the city's iconic landmarks.
What can I expect to see during the flight?
During the flight, you'll get to see the famous Las Vegas Strip, including its dazzling lights and iconic resorts. Plus, you'll have a rare opportunity to witness the stunning view of the Formula 1 Race Track from the air.
Are your tours suitable for children and families?
Yes, we offer family-friendly tours suitable for all ages. We ensure safety and fun for everyone.
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.