Las Vegas Weddings - World Famous Drive-up Wedding
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
As seen in movies and on TV, get married in true Las Vegas style at the drive-thru window! A Special memory is proud to be one of the few Las Vegas Chapel's that have a Drive Thru Wedding Chapel to make your day unique.
Our guide to Las Vegas Weddings - World Famous Drive-up Wedding
From movies and commercials being filmed here, to being the first run-thru wedding chapel for the Las Vegas Marathon, A Special Memory's Drive Thru Wedding Chapel window has become world famous. And you can get married here too!
It doesn't get much more Vegas than this unique experience which will truly ensure your special day is unforgettable.
So what happens on the big day itself?
Your limousine will collect you from your hotel and take you to the courthouse to collect your marriage license before heading to the drive-thru window at the chapel to be married by the minister.
After being presented with a bride's rose presentation, a groom's rose boutonniere and posing for some professional photos, you'll be driven back to your hotel as man and wife!
For the ultimate Las Vegas Wedding experience, add Elvis to your ceremony! He'll meet you at the chapel and even sing three songs at the ceremony!
Wedding Vow Renewal Service:
If you wish to renew your vows Las Vegas style this can also be arranged. Your service will be similar to the Wedding Package although worded differently and there is no need to visit the courthouse for your certificate. Please select the Wedding Vow Renewal Service ticket option if you require this option rather than the Wedding package.
PLEASE NOTE: The prices detailed above are per COUPLE.
If the package above is not quite what you are looking for, please explore the other wedding packages available in Las Vegas.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Las Vegas Weddings - World Famous Drive-up Wedding
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date
- PLEASE NOTE: The prices detailed above are per COUPLE.
- Book your wedding with us and we’ll give you a voucher to confirm everything booked and the telephone number to call once you’re in Las Vegas to reconfirm all the details with the chapel directly. While we will endevour to book the time specified when booking it's impossible to guarantee. If requested time isn't available the next closest time will be allocated. Should you have any special requests, the chapel will do their best to accommodate them. For anything unusual please request as far in advance as possible.
- For all flowers, you have a choice of fresh or silk, and either white, red, pink or peach. Please advise at the time of booking.
- You will both need to have your passport or other photo-id (driving license) to take with you to the courthouse to obtain your marriage license before your wedding.
- There is no appointment system at the courthouse and you stand in line to await your certificate. On Fridays, Saturdays, Valentines Day and New Years Eve the wait can be as much as 2 hours. On all other days you can expect it to be around 20 minutes though of course this is not guaranteed. Should you wish to avoid this wait on your wedding day you can obtain your license at any other time before your wedding but will need to arrange your own transport (the bureau is in downtown Las Vegas).
- We recommend that you allow a couple of days after arrival into Las Vegas before your ceremony in case of any requirements that need to be arranged locally. Your photographs and/or DVD will be delivered to you, or can be collected 24 hours after the wedding. Please ensure you know the name and address of the hotel in which you’re staying before confirming your reservation.
- A private dressing room is provided for both the bride and groom.
- There is also a full service flower shop, state of the art audio visual lab and one of the newest fleet of limousines in Las Vegas.