These Vegas Shows Now on Sale!
From the pumping sounds of Shania, to the magic and acrobatics of Cirque Du Soleil, and a whole lot else in between, enjoy one of our many Vegas shows whilst you are in Sin City.Now on sale these Vegas Shows!
Lip Smacking Boozy Brunch - Foodie Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get your appetite ready for an extraordinary culinary tour...
Enjoy an extra special brunch, Vegas-style, on this 2.5 tour taking in a selection of acclaimed establishments and serving up everything from dim sum to French pastries in the process.
Our guide to Lip Smacking Boozy Brunch - Foodie Tour
Wake up leisurely to the most scrumptious sweet and savory morsels on this spirited tour of the ARIA Resort & Casino's top establishments.
At Herringbone, you never know which A-listers you’ll spot. Chef Brian Malarkey of “Top Chef’’ and “The Taste’’ fame opened this favorite celebrity haunt that Eater Las Vegas deemed one of the hottest restaurants in Las Vegas.
Savour specialties such as the on-trend avocado toast garnished with jicama and jalapeno; eggs benedict elevated with crab, crispy leeks and spicy hollandaise; and a refreshing watermelon-tomato salad, before quenching your thirst with peach or strawberry yuzu Bellinis, as well as cold-pressed garden-fresh juices.
Any morning is better with caramelized, custardy canelés, as well as golden brioche French toast gilded with vanilla mascarpone and almond brittle. Indulge in those treats with a chic French 75 (French gin, fresh lemon juice, Champagne) or an elegant non-alcoholic French Mule (velvet falernum, ginger beer, yuzu) at Bardot Brasserie. Founded by acclaimed Chef Michael Mina, this glamorous French cafe was a James Beard semi-finalist this year for “Best New Restaurant.’’
Next, revel in brunch Asian-style, with dim sum at Lemongrass. Classic steamer-basket delicacies such as sui mai, har gow and barbecue pork buns are not to be missed, especially paired with refreshing Thai iced tea or a breezy Watermelon Caipiroska (Grey Goose Vodka, lime, fresh watermelon juice). End your stop here with the always-popular warm, sweet, coconut sticky rice with fresh mango.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Lip Smacking Boozy Brunch - Foodie Tour
- Photo ID will be required.
- Reservations must be made for this tour for a specific date.
- Tours run whatever the weather.
- Do any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) that we should be aware of? We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
- Refund and rescheduling policy: Tours are non-refundable and can-not be rescheduled. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, rescheduled, or exchanged for any other date or time. Tickets, however, are transferable?
- Arrive early: Mandatory check-in 15 minutes prior to the start time. In fairness to those who arrive on time, we will depart promptly. There are no reschedules or refunds for latecomers and no-shows.
- Allergies & dietary restrictions: Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
- Alcoholic cocktails can be substituted for mocktails throughout.
Frequently Asked Questions for Lip Smacking Boozy Brunch - Foodie Tour
- Is there a dress code?
Comfortable shoes are receommended. Photo ID (preferably passport) is required.