Central Park Ice Skating & New York CityPass Combo Saver
4.8 stars: Based on 9 reviews via
For a magical New York winter experience, combine ice skating at iconic Wollman Ice Rink in Central Park with a visit to six of New York’s famous sightseeing attractions including the Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty for one low price!
Our guide to Central Park Ice Skating & New York CityPass Combo Saver
Central Park Ice Skating Tickets at Wollman Rink have been packaged with some of our most popular New York attractions to offer a choice of New York experiences at the best price. For a magical New York winter experience, combine ice skating at iconic Wollman Ice Rink in Central Park with a visit to 6 top Big Apple attractions including 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Empire State Building, the Metropolitan Museum of Art and more!
Central Park Ice-Skating
Wollman Ice Rink has featured in numerous movies and TV shows largely thanks to its stunning setting in Central Park. Wollman Ice Rink puts visitors beneath the stunning New York City skyline by day and its twinkling lights by night and is a magical location for ice-skating. Ice skating in Central Park remains ever popular with both New Yorkers and tourists alike. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed and skaters of all levels are welcome. Our Wollman Rink Ice Skating Tickets include admission to the rink and skate rental. You will be sent an open-dated ticket which can be used at any time during your New York visit whilst the rink is open, giving you complete flexibility to visit the rink on a date and time that best suits your plans. Wollman Ice Rink is located near the entrance at Central Park South, 59th Street and 6th Avenue.
Wollman Rink in Central Park is open from October to April 2020 (weather dependent). Wollman Rink is closed 1 March 2020 and also closes at 2.30pm on 11 March 2020.
- Monday 10.00am-2.30pm
- Tuesday 10.00am-2.30pm
- Wednesday 10.00am-10.00pm
- Thursday 10.00am-10.00pm
- Friday 10.00am-11.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am-11.00pm
- Sunday 10.00am-9.00pm
New York CityPass
The New York CityPASS features the top must-see, must-do New York attractions and prices them 40% less than the same tickets purchased separately - The combined ticket price for these 6 attractions is $205! What's more CityPASS ticket holders skip most main-entrance ticket lines and each CityPASS ticket booklet also includes such helpful information as insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions, and money-saving coupons.
The New York CityPASS is valid for 9 days from first use, so you do not need to visit all the attractions in one day and can explore each attraction at your leisure.
- Save up to 40% on the combined individual ticket prices
- Skip-the-line access to most attractions
- Ticket to these six New York famous attractions, the Empire State Building Experience, American Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of Art, either Top of the Rock Observation Deck OR Guggenheim Museum, either Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise, and a final choice between the 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Open dated ticket voucher - tickets can be used within 2 weeks either side of your chosen dates, giving you the flexibility to choose the day you activate your New York CityPASS
Please see our New York CityPass page for a full list of featured attractions.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Ice Skating & New York CityPass Combo Saver
- You will be sent an open-dated Central Park Ice Skating Ticket for Wollman Ice Rink ticket enabling you to visit the rink at any time you choose during your visit to New York.
- Central Park Ice Skating Tickets include admission to Wollman Ice Rink and skate rental. However, there is no priority queue and you will still need to join the regular line. Tickets only allow admission for 1 person per ticket. There is a charge for spectators (approximately $5, payable locally).
- The New York CityPASS is activated the first time you use it and you have 9 days from this point to visit all 6 attractions
- There is no refund if you do not visit all 6 attractions
- You will be sent a New York CityPASS ticket voucher. This is easily exchanged for a CityPASS ticket booklet at the first attraction you visit. Once you have your CityPASS ticket booklet you can skip-the-lines at all other attractions. Look for New York CityPASS at the attraction box office or entrance.
- Last entry to the 9/11 Memorial & Museum is always 2 hours prior to the close.