Central Park Ice Skating & New York Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour Combo Saver
4.8 stars: Based on 113 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
We highly recommend a Hop-on Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour ticket to all first time visitors to New York as it offers the best way to explore the city and get your bearings. And as you explore the city, jump off at for ice skating at at iconic Wollman Ice Rink. Glide gracefully across the ice in this picturesque setting, surrounded by the splendour of the Manhattan Skyline.
Our guide to Central Park Ice Skating & New York Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour Combo Saver
Central Park Ice Skating Tickets at Wollman Rink have been packaged with some of our most popular New York attractions to offer a choice of New York experiences at the best price.
A New York Hop-on Hop-Off Double Decker tour is a great way to explore the city at your own pace and get a real flavour for the city.
Get on or off at any of the 50 stops around the city, spending as much time as you wish to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue your tour.
With this combo ticket you can jump off at Central Park to go ice skating at iconic Wollman Ice Rink Glide gracefully across the ice in this picturesque setting, surrounded by the splendour of the Manhattan Skyline.
Central Park Ice-Skating
Wollman Ice Rink has featured in numerous movies and TV shows largely thanks to its stunning setting in Central Park. Wollman Ice Rink puts visitors beneath the stunning New York City skyline by day and its twinkling lights by night and is a magical location for ice-skating. Ice skating in Central Park remains ever popular with both New Yorkers and tourists alike. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed and skaters of all levels are welcome. Our Wollman Rink Ice Skating Tickets include admission to the rink and skate rental. You will be sent an open-dated ticket which can be used at any time during your New York visit whilst the rink is open, giving you complete flexibility to visit the rink on a date and time that best suits your plans. Wollman Ice Rink is located near the entrance at Central Park South, 59th Street and 6th Avenue.
Wollman Rink in Central Park is open from October to April 2020 (weather dependent). Wollman Rink is closed 1 March 2020 and also closes at 2.30pm on 11 March 2020.
- Monday 10.00am-2.30pm
- Tuesday 10.00am-2.30pm
- Wednesday 10.00am-10.00pm
- Thursday 10.00am-10.00pm
- Friday 10.00am-11.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am-11.00pm
- Sunday 10.00am-9.00pm
All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour with Hop-on Hop-Off Harbour Cruise ticket
This is the best way to explore New York at your own pace. Use the bus routes to get around the city and enjoy unlimited Hop-on and hop off opportunities at over 50 stops along the way. The Downtown Loop and the Uptown Loop take you to all the major landmarks in Manhattan including the Empire State Building, Battery Park for the ferry to the Statue of Liberty, Museum Mile for all the famous museums and fine art institutions, Times Square and much more! Spend as much time as you wish to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue your tour.
After exploring Manhattan by land, the harbour cruise offers the chance to enjoy wonderful views of the Big Apple from the water. See the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the historic immigration centre, World Financial Centre and the awesome Manhattan skyscrapers including the One World Trade Center. The hop-on, hop-off cruise can be joined at two different stops which connect with the sightseeing buses.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Ice Skating & New York Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour Combo Saver
- You will be sent an open-dated Central Park Ice Skating paper ticket for Wollman Ice Rink, enabling you to visit the rink at any time you choose during your visit to New York. Wollman Rink in Central Park is open from October to April 2020 (weather dependent). Wollman Rink is closed 1 March 2020 and also closes at 2.30pm on 11 March 2020.
- Central Park Ice Skating Tickets include admission to Wollman Ice Rink and skate rental. However, there is no priority queue and you will still need to join the regular line. Tickets only allow admission for 1 person per ticket. There is a charge for spectators (approximately $5, payable locally).
- You will be sent an open-dated All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour ticket voucher which can be used at any time during your holiday.
- Tickets are valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from the time of redemption.
- You can hop-on and hop off the Gray Line CitySightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket
- Bus Tours and Cruises do not operate on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day and run a reduced service on New Year's Eve.