Central Park Ice Skating & New York Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See it all with the ultimate New York attraction ticket!
With the New York Pass, enjoy admission to over 100 top New York attractions including the Empire State Building, Top of the Rock, 9/11 Memorial & Museum and more. And as you explore the city, jump off at for ice skating at iconic Wollman Ice Rink. Glide gracefully across the ice in this picturesque setting, surrounded by the splendour of the Manhattan Skyline.
Our guide to Central Park Ice Skating & New York Pass
Central Park Ice Skating Tickets at Wollman Rink have been packaged with some of our most popular New York attractions to offer a choice of New York experiences at the best price.
With The New York Pass, you don’t have to pay for admission at any of the included attractions; they’re all on your pass meaning the more attractions you visit, the more you can save.
With this combo ticket, you can jump off at Central Park to go ice skating at iconic Wollman Ice Rink Glide gracefully across the ice in this picturesque setting, surrounded by the splendour of the Manhattan Skyline.
Central Park Ice-Skating
Wollman Ice Rink has featured in numerous movies and TV shows largely thanks to its stunning setting in Central Park. Wollman Ice Rink puts visitors beneath the stunning New York City skyline by day and its twinkling lights by night and is a magical location for ice-skating. Ice skating in Central Park remains ever popular with both New Yorkers and tourists alike. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed and skaters of all levels are welcome. Our Wollman Rink Ice Skating Tickets include admission to the rink and skate rental. You will be sent an open-dated ticket which can be used at any time during your New York visit whilst the rink is open, giving you complete flexibility to visit the rink on a date and time that best suits your plans. Wollman Ice Rink is located near the entrance at Central Park South, 59th Street and 6th Avenue.
Wollman Rink in Central Park is open from October to April 2020 (weather dependent). Wollman Rink is closed1 March 2020 and also closes at 2.30pm on 11 March 2020..
- Monday 10.00am-2.30pm
- Tuesday 10.00am-2.30pm
- Wednesday 10.00am-10.00pm
- Thursday 10.00am-10.00pm
- Friday 10.00am-11.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am-11.00pm
- Sunday 10.00am-9.00pm
New York Pass
The New York Pass is your all-inclusive ticket to Sightseeing in New York allowing you to enjoy free entrance to over 100 top attractions, skip-the-line entry at many attractions, free hop-on hop-off bus tour, and more.
The pass comes in 2, 3, 5 or 7-day increments and is open-dated - The pass is activated the first time it is used and is valid for the consecutive number of days purchased.
Ticket at a glance
- Instant Delivery! - Your gate ready ticket will be available instantly so you can show it on your phone or print it out in advance.
- Free admission to 100+ top New York attractions, giving you the flexibility to create your own bespoke New York itinerary
- Choose from 2, 3, 5 or 7-day ticket options
- Savings on shopping, dining and selected excursions.
- Plan your days with a FREE exclusive 200-page digital guidebook
- Beat the queues! At many attractions, the New York Pass allows you to bypass the regular waiting area. You can go to the head of the line by simply presenting your New York Pass.
The New York Pass allows you admission to all the attractions listed below (individual attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice):
*A separate Monument Pass is required to go inside the Statue pedestal and observation deck and is NOT included with your New York Pass. A limited number are available for free each day at the Statue Cruises box office. Plan to arrive early in the morning if you would like one since they are first come first serve and go fast!
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Big Bus New York Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Statue of Liberty – Ferry Ticket
- Madame Tussauds New York
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum 9/11 Tribute Museum Admission
- American Museum of Natural History
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The MET)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tours & Rentals
- NFL Experience, Times Square
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- The RIDE
- The TOUR
- Madison Square Garden: MSG All Access Tour
- Radio City Music Hall: Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Inside Broadway Walking Tour
- Fashion Windows Walking Tour
- The Downtown Experience: Virtual Reality Bus Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing Bike Tours and Rentals
- Blazing Saddles Bike Rentals & Tours
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop: Hands-On 9/11 Tour
- Museum of Sex
- Food on Foot Tours
- Luna Park at Coney Island
- Deno's Wonder Wheel
- Hamilton Happy Hour Tour
- Harlem Gospel Tour (Sunday Service)
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Stadium Tours
- Hop-On Hop-Off Water Taxi: All Day Access Pass
- Downtown Liberty Express Cruise by Circle Line Downtown
- Clipper City Tall Ship Cruises
- Shearwater Classic Schooner Cruise
- Central Park Sightseeing Walking Tour
- Central Park TV & Movie Sites Walking Tour
- When Harry Met Seinfeld Bus Tour
- Grand Central Terminal Audio Tour
- Greenwich Village Walking Tour
- High Line-Chelsea-Meatpacking Tour
- SoHo - Little Italy - Chinatown Walking Tour
- The MET: Cloisters
- Museum of the City of New York
- New York Historical Society Museum
- The Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Museum of Arts and Design
- International Center of Photography Museum
- New Museum
- Museum of American Finance
- Fraunces Tavern
- South Street Seaport Museum
- The Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Walking Tour
- Catacombs by Candlelight Tour
- Great Women of New York Walking Tour
- NYC Slavery and Underground Railroad Walking Tour
- Brooklyn Museum of Art
- Graffiti & Street Art Walking Tour of Brooklyn
- Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour in Williamsburg
- MoMA PS1
- Wall Street Walking Tour
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Harlem Gospel Tour: Wednesday Service
- New York Transit Museum
- Carnegie Hall Tour
- Gospel Walking Tour of Brooklyn
- Staten Island Yankees Game
- Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust
- Museum at Eldridge St.
- Bronx’s Little Italy and Arthur Avenue Walking Tour
- New York Botanical Garden
- New York Hall of Science
- Lincoln Center Tour
- Harlem Bike Tours
- Harlem Bike Rentals
- Hudson River Sightseeing Bike Rentals
- Secrets of Downtown: Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
- Highlights of Midtown Architectural Tour
- Alternative Street Art Tour of the Lower East Side
- The Skyscraper Museum
- Staten Island Zoo
- Harlem Cultural Walking Tours
- Staten Island Museum
- Staten Island Children's Museum
- Snug Harbor Botanical Garden in Staten Island
- The Paley Center for Media
- Surrey Rental on Governors Island
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center, Westchester
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Ice Skating & New York Pass
- You will be sent an actual open-dated Central Park Ice Skating paper ticket for Wollman Ice Rink, enabling you to visit the rink at any time you choose during your visit to New York. Wollman Rink in Central Park is open from October to April 2020 (weather dependent).
- Central Park Ice Skating Tickets include admission to Wollman Ice Rink and skate rental. However, there is no priority queue and you will still need to join the regular line. Tickets only allow admission for 1 person per ticket. There is a charge for spectators (approximately $5, payable locally).
- You will be issued a gate-ready New York Pass, enabling you to start using your Pass as soon as you arrive in New York. The New York Pass will be available to download from your customer account shortly after your order processes. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Your New York Pass also includes a digital guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- The New York Pass is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
- You can visit each attraction just once with the New York Pass.
- There is no refund for any unused days.
- Attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice. There are no refunds if a particular attraction is withdrawn.
Frequently Asked Questions for Central Park Ice Skating & New York Pass
- How do I receive my New York Pass?
Shortly after booking, your New York Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your New York Pass straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.
- How do I receive my Central Park Ice Skating Ticket?
You will be sent an actual open-dated Central Park Ice Skating Ticket for Wollman Ice Rink ticket enabling you to visit the rink at any time you choose during your visit to New York. Wollman Rink in Central Park is open from October to April 2020 (weather dependent).
- What is the New York Pass and when is it activated?
The New York Pass is a multi-attraction pass that gives you free entry into over 100 of New York's top attractions as well as several discounts at restaurants and retailers. The pass activates once you visit your first attraction and is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
- Are the passes valid for consecutive days?
Yes. For example, if you begin using your 3-day Pass on a Tuesday it will be valid for the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of that week.
- Can I visit the same attraction more than once?
You can visit each attraction just once with the New York Pass. However, you can visit as many attractions as you want.
- Is there a limit to how many attractions I can visit in one day?
There is no limit at all. You can visit 5 or 50 attractions if you wish - as long as your stamina holds up!
- What if I lose my New York Pass?
Your New York Pass is a digital card, so you can save it to your phone or print it out. If you lose it, simply download it again.
- Do I have to make reservations for Attractions?
Advance reservations are not required at most attractions (i.e.: Circle Line Sightseeing cruise, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, all major museums, etc). If you are looking to do one of the Behind the Scenes Tours you can contact the tour to inquire if an advance reservation is possible, or necessary. We do encourage customers to check availability for attractions they wish to visit. If an attraction recommends advance reservations, you can pre-book your tour with the pass number. This will not activate your Pass.
- Will I get access to the Crown of Statue of Liberty with the Pass?
The Pass grants you a free round-trip ferry ticket to visit the Statue of Liberty, as well as Ellis Island and access to the Immigration Museum. However, admission to the Crown of Statue of Liberty is not included.
- Can I use my New York Pass as a ticket to get on a Big Bus Tours double-decker bus?
No. You must present your New York Pass at a Big Bus ticket office to receive a Big Bus ticket. You present your ticket to get on and off of the Big Bus Tours double-decker buses. The ticket centres are all centrally located: 716 7th Avenue with 48th Street; 214 West 43rd Street, west of Broadway; 237 West 42nd Street, just east of 8th avenue.