Empire State Building Observatory Ticket - AM/PM Experience
4.7 stars: Based on 849 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Treat a special someone to the joy our new digital gift cards:Buy a gift card
New York's most iconic attraction!
No trip to New York would be complete without visiting the legendary Empire State Building, New York’s most iconic attraction and one of the world’s most recognised buildings. Soaring to nearly 1,500 feet above Manhattan, the Empire State Building has featured in numerous Hollywood productions including King Kong and Sleepless in Seattle. Enjoy this ticket during the day and when the sun sets!
Our guide to Empire State Building Observatory Ticket - AM/PM Experience
The Empire State Building is New York City’s most recognisable and celebrated attraction. Ascend to the 86th Floor Observatory for amazing 360° panoramic views of Manhattan and beyond both during the Day AND at Night for the ultimate viewing experience.
This AM/PM experience allows guests to experience the city under the sun and the sparkling city lights the very same night. Yes, two visits in one day making sure you see the Big Apple from both perspectives.
The Empire State Building's 86th Floor Observatory offers some of the best 360° panoramic views of Manhattan and Beyond – on a clear day, you can see for almost 80 miles with five states in view - New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts.
The Observatory has a heated, glass-enclosed area, which is surrounded by an outdoor open-air terrace, equipped with high-power binoculars.
Visit during the day and see the New York in all its glory AND, for a more romantic experience, visit at night and see the illuminated city sparkle.
To visit at night, you need to return after 9.00pm on the same day. Peak visit times are from 11.00am to 1.00pm, and one hour before and after sunset. If you wish to avoid the crowds, we recommend you visit outside these times.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Empire State Building Observatory Ticket - AM/PM Experience
- Your Empire State Building Observatory Ticket guarantees entry for the selected date and time. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a time slot before visiting the Empire State Building Observatory.
- Your Empire State Building Observatory Ticket will enable you to move directly past the ticketing and voucher redemption queue. However, you will still need to join the line for the elevator and mandatory security check.
- The Empire State Building Observatory Ticket does not include access to the 102nd Floor Observatory (these tickets can only be purchased at the Empire State Building itself).
- A free multimedia tour APP is included with every admission to the Empire State Building. Download the APP for free from either the Apple Store or Google Play, or connect once on-site via the free Wi-Fi.
- The self-guided multimedia tour app is available in 9 languages.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to 72 hours before the event selected date/time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Empire State Building Observatory Ticket - AM/PM Experience
- Do I need to book a date or time when I visit the Empire State Building?
Yes. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a time slot before visiting the Empire State Building Observatory. Your Empire State Building Observatory Ticket is gate-ready and guarantees entry for the selected date and time.
- How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at the attraction.
- Will I need to queue to get into the Empire State Building?
With your barcoded gate ready Empire State Building Observatory Ticket in hand, you can bypass the main ticket/voucher line. This will typically save you up to 30 minutes waiting time. You will still need to queue to pass through security and for the elevator which will take you to the 86th Floor Observatory. Avoid peak times to keep the queuing time to a minimum - these are 11.00am to 1.00pm and one hour before and after sunset. Best time to visit is before 9.00am or after 1.00pm.