Met Opera - La Traviata
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Michael Mayer’s sumptuous staging, a highlight of the 2018–19 season, returns with two casts of bright stars -Sopranos Aleksandra Kurzak and Lisette Oropesa.
Our guide to Met Opera - La Traviata
Sopranos Aleksandra Kurzak and Lisette Oropesa share the role of Violetta, the opera’s tragic heroine, opposite tenors Dmytro Popov and Vittorio Grigolo as her ardent lover, Alfredo, and baritones Quinn Kelsey and Luca Salsi as Alfredo’s stern father, Germont. Karel Mark Chichon and Bertrand de Billy conduct one of opera’s greatest scores. The performance runs an estimated 3 hours and 4 minutes and is sung in Italian with Met Titles in English, German, Spanish, and Italian.
Theatre: The Metropolitan Opera - 30 Lincoln Center Plaza
Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in either the Orchestra or Dress Circle section of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Met Opera - La Traviata
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of show date.
- Amendments are subject to availability. All our Met Opera Broadway Theatre Tickets are guaranteed in the Orchestra or Dress Circle section of the theatre.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
Frequently Asked Questions for Met Opera - La Traviata
Will my tickets be posted to my home address?
No, we will not send hard tickets to your home address. Attraction Tickets Direct will confirm your seats with the theatre box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time ,the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your tickets. Your tickets will be available at the box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 20 days prior to the performance date