Jersey Boys - Off Broadway Tickets
4.5 stars: Based on 4 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The tell-all musical that takes you behind-the-scenes...
Discover the extraordinary tale of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, a group of young boys from New Jersey who become worldwide superstars. This Tony award-winning show gives you the inside story of a band that shone onstage, but crumbled behind closed doors.
Our guide to Jersey Boys - Off Broadway
This crowd-pleasing singalong follows the musical journey of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. As soon as they took to the stage the boys from New Jersey charmed the world with their unique sound and perfect harmonies, but offstage it was a totally different story. The Tony and Grammy award-winning New York theatre show exposes the backstage drama that made the group’s antics as famous as their outstanding ability. Watch the boys perform over 30 hits including ‘Can’t Take My Eyes Off You’, ‘December 1963 (Oh What a Night)’, ‘Sherry’ and ‘Bye Bye Baby’ alongside flawless choreography and a dazzling light show that will have the audience on their feet singing along in no time.
Talented actors with impeccable vocals and an electrifying live band lead the concert-like performance that will take you back in time to the 1960’s when the Four Seasons became an international sensation. Selling over 175-million records worldwide, experience first-hand the phenomenon caused by the quartet. One of the most popular shows off Broadway, Jersey Boys has been delighting audiences for over 10 years. It might seem ‘too good to be true’ but we promise you it’s too good to miss.
Jersey Boys shows the rise and fall of the iconic 1960’s group The Four Seasons. While all might have seemed well onstage, things were turbulent behind-the-scenes and this tell-all musical shows you the real story. When a group of young boys from New Jersey got together, they became an instant breakthrough thanks to their one-of-a-kind sound and catchy hits, but when the lights went down and the show was over things started to go wrong. As well as enormous success, Jersey Boys reveals the pitfalls that came with their incredible fame, including debt, feuding, fraught relationships and tragedy. Hear from each member of the band as the seasons pass and they share with you their own version of the compelling story.
Theatre: New World Stages - 340 W. 50th Street
Audience: Suitable for ages 12+
Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in either the Orchestra or Mezzanine sections of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Jersey Boys - Off Broadway
Ride the ‘CitySights all around Town Tour & Cruise’ at night time to experience amazing views of the glittering Manhattan skyline.
Average 3.8 out of 5 (5 customer reviews)
Brilliant show, if you get the chance see it
David Hunter reviewed 17 Mar,2020
Excellent show would recommend it
Pauline Kelly reviewed 19 Dec,2019
Show was fabulous and the seats were excellent!
Debbie reviewed 14 Nov,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Jersey Boys - Off Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of show date.
Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in either the Orchestra F-P/Mezzanine Side Row A-C, Orchestra Center Rows B-E sections of the theatre.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at the time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
- Although Jersey Boys moves at a pace easy for younger audiences to follow, it is not really a show for young children with several adult themes running throughout.
Frequently Asked Questions for Jersey Boys - Off Broadway Tickets
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, your tickets will be confirmed with the box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. The show tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date.
- What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.