Ice-Skating in Central Park!
Skate at the iconic Woollman Rink made famous in numerous movies ….together with some of our most popular New York experiences at the best price!Now on Sale!
If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
FREE Planet Hollywood $10 Spending Money
Purchase your New York attraction tickets and we will give you a FREE $10 Planet Hollywood Dining Voucher to use on your holiday!Buy Now
The world's most famous skyline seen from your dinner table!
Book today and receive a complimentary upgrade to a window-seat on all Bateaux NYC Dinner cruises up to 30 December 2020.Adults from just £128
Radio City Christmas Spectacular Broadway Tickets
3 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This legendary Spectacular has dazzled and inspired over 65 million people...
Over 75 years of breath-taking Christmas tradition comes to life on-stage in this phenomenal Broadway show. If you’re visiting New York City during the festive season you really can’t miss this unforgettable extravaganza featuring mesmerising dancing from the world famous Rockettes, heart-warming music and plenty of festive cheer.
Our guide to Radio City Christmas Spectacular Broadway Tickets
Each year, the Radio City Christmas Spectacular arrives in town to mark the beginning of the festive season. If you want to take a real bite out of the Big Apple, what better way than a Broadway show that true New Yorker’s grew up watching?
The glamorous Rockettes invite you to witness the most dazzling display you’ll see on Broadway. Topped with a sprinkle of Christmas magic, enjoy stunning choreographed routines where the girls glide across the stage in perfect unison. The up-tempo dance numbers and lively music offer a huge dose of festive cheer that everyone can enjoy.
Perfect for families, this Broadway show is like stepping through the doors of Santa’s workshop, where your imagination is allowed to run wild and anything is possible. Prancing reindeer leap across the stage, dainty rag dolls come to life and an army of wooden soldiers stand to attention.
Of course, you’ll also get the chance to see the show’s guest of honour Santa Clause, as he soars above the audience in his enchanting sleigh. As snowflakes fall from above, listen out for classic Christmas hits like ‘Jingle Bells’, ‘Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree’ and audience favourites the ‘Parade of the Wooden Soldiers’ and the ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’.
Admire dazzling crystal clad dancers twirl across the stage as they perform a stunning ice skating routine against a snow covered set, before witnessing the most impressive display of tap dancing you’ve ever seen. This breath-taking Christmas tradition has been delighting audiences for over 80 years now, and it just gets better and better each time.
Experience a truly heart-warming piece of New York theatre history that combines the old with the new, with immersive 3D technology and LED backdrops that will make you feel a part of the show. We guarantee you’ll be leaving with a smile on your face. Located in the iconic Radio City Music Hall, decked with enormous glittering Christmas trees and sparkling lights, this one-of-a-kind festive celebration is something you really have to see. The holidays are coming, so make sure you don’t miss out!
Theatre: Radio City Music Hall, 1260 Avenue of the Americas, New York
Audience: Suitable for the whole family
Opened on Broadway: December 21st 1933
Duration: 90 minutes.
Seats are guaranteed in the Orchestra section of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Average 3 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Radio City Christmas Spectacular Broadway Tickets
- Tickets are non-refundable once purchased
- All New York Broadway Theatre Tickets are guaranteed in the Rear Orchestra section of the theatre
- Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance
- Please note all sales for Radio City Christmas Spectacular are final - No cancellations or refunds are allowed.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
- When collecting your tickets from the Radio City Box Office, it is recommended to arrive an hour before the show time due to queue lengths and security checks. Please note, bringing backpacks or large bags to Radio City can delay you getting to your seat.
Frequently Asked Questions for Radio City Christmas Spectacular Broadway Tickets
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, you will receive a voucher in the post confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre booking. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
All sales for Radio City Christmas Spectacular are final. No cancellations or refunds are allowed.
- What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.