Niagara Falls Day Trip by Air from New York
4.9 stars: Based on 31 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Don't miss the chance to experience one of the world's greatest natural wonders...
Discover the incredible power and breathtaking beauty of one of the world’s greatest natural wonders on this day trip from New York – ideal for those who only have a limited time in which to see Niagara Falls.
Our guide to Niagara Falls Day Trip by Air
After an early morning flight to Upstate New York, transfer to Niagara for your first sight of the spectacular falls where a staggering 750,000 gallons of water pass over the edge every second!
This half day guided tour of covers both the American and Canadian sides, delivering multiple breathtaking views of the Bridal Veil, Horseshoe Falls, Goat Island and Queen Victoria Park.
Your day trip to the Niagara Falls begins with an early morning pick-up from your Manhattan hotel for a short flight to upstate New York. You will be met on arrival by your tour guide and transferred to the Niagara Falls by coach.
First view the American side of Niagara Falls and then cross the border into Canada where the most spectacular side of the falls can been seen. Among the many highlights you will see Bridal Veil, Horseshoe Falls, Goat Island and Queen Victoria Park.
The tour then pauses for a buffet-style lunch at a restaurant overlooking the falls, before the chance to get up close to the awesome power of Niagara Falls on a 30-minute boat ride (Summer months only - normally May to October).
Witness the true force of the falls and appreciate the thunderous roar on this 30-minute cruise that takes you through the foaming waters to the base of the American Falls and the basin of Horseshoe Falls.
If you are travelling between November and April when it is too cold for the Niagara Falls boat ride, you will be taken to the Scenic Tunnels instead, which is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to navigate the old miners' routes and view the falls from behind!
Daily, year round.
Pick-up can be any time between 5.00am and 9.30am depending on flight schedule. Exact pick up details will be advised when you reconfirm your tour locally.
Approximately 12 hours; the flight to Upper New York State is around 1 hour each way..
Tips & Tricks - Niagara Falls Day Trip by Air
Fancy the Niagara Falls day trip? Don’t forget you need to take your passport along with you, as you will enter Canada for approximately 4 hours. Also when purchasing your tickets, make sure you fill out your name as it appears on your passport!
Average 4.9 out of 5 (31 customer reviews)
Amazing trip! With no stress moving around the day, the company sorted everything for us and made sure we were safe and had a brilliant time.
Elisha Lyall reviewed 21 Aug,2019
Fantastic day trip to Niagra Falls
Trusted Customer reviewed 20 Jul,2019
Great day I booked for my wife’s birthday she loved it
James Smith reviewed 03 Jan,2019
The Tour went well with a very knowledgeable guide. The day seem to fly by
Sean Hayes reviewed 20 Dec,2018
Booked over the Internet. Received a call the following day as the date we booked turned out to be full. Discussed an alternative date. full itinerary was received with instruction on who to contact to arrange pick up. All went to plan.
Trusted Customer reviewed 06 Nov,2018
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Niagara Falls Day Trip by Air from New York
- Niagara Falls By Air is an extremely popular experience. All bookings are on a request basis and are subject to availability. Your booking will be confirmed within 72 hours of purchase and should your chosen date not be available, an alternative date will be offered. Should this date not be suitable you will be refunded in full.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to all bookings cancelled within 30 days of the tour date.
- Names must be given as they appear in your passport. Name changes are not permitted.
- The Niagara Falls Day Trip By Air tour enters Canada for approximately 4 hours so it is essential to take a valid passport with you. At the time of writing, UK and Irish Citizens travelling to Canada by air are now expected to get an electronic travel authorisation (eTA) to enter Canada. If you’re visiting Canada you’ll need an eTA to board your flight unless you’re otherwise exempted (for example, if you have a valid Canadian visa or a permanent resident card). For more information about the eTA system and to apply online, visit the official Canadian government website. There is no refund for customers who are not allowed into Canada if they do not have the correct documents.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is only available for those staying in hotels between 23rd & 74th Streets in Manhattan. If you are staying outside the pick-up zone, you will need to make your own way to a cental meeting point to be confirmed locally upon re-confirmation of your tour.
- The exact pick-up time will not be confirmed until 72 hours before the tour date. Pick-up time can be anything between 5.00am and 9.00am
- In the unlikely case of flights being cancelled for any reason (eg: mechanical, weather) the tour operator reserves the right to substitute the return flight with return by bus if no alternate flights available.
- The tour operator assumes no liability or responsibility for airline and bus delays. In case of passengers required to overnight in Niagara Falls due to weather or cancellation of flights/bus, any additional costs incurred by passengers for hotel accommodations, meals and personal expenditures will be the responsibility of the passengers.
- The Niagara Falls boat ride is normally operates May to October. However, the cruise is dependent on the weather and cannot be guaranteed if Spring is late arriving or the Winter comes early. When it is too cold for the Niagara Falls boat ride, you will be taken to the Scenic Tunnels behind the falls instead.
Frequently Asked Questions for Niagara Falls Day Trip by Air from New York
- What documentation do I need for this tour?
The Niagara Falls Day Trip By Air tour enters Canada for approximately 4 hours so it is essential to take a valid passport with you. At the time of writing, UK and Irish Citizens travelling to Canada by air are now expected to get an electronic travel authorisation (eTA) to enter Canada. If you’re visiting Canada you’ll need an eTA to board your flight unless you’re otherwise exempted (for example, if you have a valid Canadian visa or a permanent resident card). For more information about the eTA system and to apply online, visit the official Canadian government website. There is no refund for customers who are not allowed into Canada if they do not have the correct documents.
- Do I have to book the exact date before I go?
Yes, you'll be travelling on scheduled airlines to upstate New York State and therefore we need to know the exact date you'll be travelling and will book you accordingly.