If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
FREE Planet Hollywood $10 Spending Money
Purchase your New York attraction tickets and we will give you a FREE $10 Planet Hollywood Dining Voucher to use on your holiday!Buy Now
The world's most famous skyline seen from your dinner table!
Book today and receive a complimentary upgrade to a window-seat on all Bateaux NYC Dinner cruises up to 30 December 2020.Adults from just £128
Private limo tour of New York City
Feel the heartbeat of New York City from the comfort of a Stretch Limousine! This superb premium tour allows up to 8 people to cruise the avenues in true high-roller style.
Our guide to Private limo tour of New York City
Your chauffeured journey includes the services of a private guide - an experienced native New Yorker who will give you the inside knowledge in addition to taking you to the most fascinating areas of the City. Starting in the historic West Village, the past and present home to some of the City's most influential residents, the tour will then venture across the Brooklyn Bridge for one of the most spectacular views of Manhattan's famous skyline.
Your fantastic 3 hour tour will take in the following:
- The West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's Bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, an up and coming neighbourhood and home to the annual Film Festival
- South Street Seaport, a cobble-stoned dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- The Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges built in 1870
- The Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Sunday – Thursday: 10:15hrs & 19:15hrs