Ice-Skating in Central Park!
Skate at the iconic Woollman Rink made famous in numerous movies ….together with some of our most popular New York experiences at the best price!Now on Sale!
If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
FREE Planet Hollywood $10 Spending Money
Purchase your New York attraction tickets and we will give you a FREE $10 Planet Hollywood Dining Voucher to use on your holiday!Buy Now
The world's most famous skyline seen from your dinner table!
Book today and receive a complimentary upgrade to a window-seat on all Bateaux NYC Dinner cruises up to 30 December 2020.Adults from just £128
Central Park Walking Tour
Stroll and fall in love with this iconic NYC landmark
A walking tour is a great way to discover the enchanting Central Park, home to fountains, monuments, sculptures, bridges as well as multiple famous film settings! Follow your experienced guide and learn all about this architectural masterpiece's design and history.
Our guide to Central Park Walking Tour
Come stroll and fall in love with this iconic NYC landmark, exploring the many bridges, fountains and statues that grace the lawns, lakes and copses throughout the park.
Get to know Central Park on this leisurely 2 hour walk accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide. You will see all her famous sites as well as the many locations used in over 300 Hollywood Movies. There are plenty of rest stops along the way where your guide will talk about the many interesting details found within the 843 acres of Central Park.
Central Park is one of the most filmed place in the world, with more than 300 films using Central Park for some of their scenes from Romeo and Juliet in 1908 to the Avengers in 2011. Some of the cinematic highlights on this walking tour include:
- The Conservatory – Stewart Little
- The Dairy – Independence Day
- Dakota Building – Rosemary’s Baby
- Tavern on the Green – Wall Street and Ghostbusters
- Wollman Rink – Love Story and Serendipity
- The Pond – Home Alone II
- The Bow Bridge – Autumn in New York and Little Manhattan
- The Mall – Big Daddy and Vanilla Sky
- Bethesda Fountain – Enchanted and Gossip Girl
- The Boathouse Café – Sex and the City and Harry Met Sally
- The Bandshell – Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Kramer vs. Kramer
The Central Park Walking Tour is rated as an easy stroll, with no significant hills to climb. Tours are limited to a maximum of 25 people.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Walking Tour
- Date and time must be selected at time of booking
- You must arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. The tour will not wait for latecomers and there is no refund if you miss your tour.
- Tours run rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather.
Frequently Asked Questions for Central Park Walking Tour
- How much walking is involved in the tour?
With plenty of rest stops the tour itself is rated as an easy stroll, with no significant hills to negotiate.