Central Park Walking Tour
- Free cancellations*
- 1 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Stroll and fall in love with this iconic NYC landmark
A walking tour is a great way to discover the enchanting Central Park, home to fountains, monuments, sculptures, bridges as well as multiple famous film settings! Follow your experienced guide and learn all about this architectural masterpiece's design and history.
Our guide to Central Park Walking Tour
Come stroll and fall in love with this iconic NYC landmark, exploring the many bridges, fountains and statues that grace the lawns, lakes and copses throughout the park.
Get to know Central Park on this leisurely 2 hour walk accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide. You will see all her famous sites as well as the many locations used in over 300 Hollywood Movies. There are plenty of rest stops along the way where your guide will talk about the many interesting details found within the 843 acres of Central Park.
Central Park is one of the most filmed place in the world, with more than 300 films using Central Park for some of their scenes from Romeo and Juliet in 1908 to the Avengers in 2011. Some of the cinematic highlights on this walking tour include:
- The Conservatory – Stewart Little
- The Dairy – Independence Day
- Dakota Building – Rosemary’s Baby
- Tavern on the Green – Wall Street and Ghostbusters
- Wollman Rink – Love Story and Serendipity
- The Pond – Home Alone II
- The Bow Bridge – Autumn in New York and Little Manhattan
- The Mall – Big Daddy and Vanilla Sky
- Bethesda Fountain – Enchanted and Gossip Girl
- The Boathouse Café – Sex and the City and Harry Met Sally
- The Bandshell – Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Kramer vs. Kramer
The Central Park Walking Tour is rated as an easy stroll, with no significant hills to climb. Tours are limited to a maximum of 25 people.
The Central Park Walking Tour runs daily, year round.
9.00am. There is an additional departure at 4.00pm during the summer months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Walking Tour
- Date and time must be selected at time of booking
- You must arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. The tour will not wait for latecomers and there is no refund if you miss your tour.
- Tours run rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Central Park Walking Tour
What is the Central Park Walking Tour?
Our Central Park Walking Tour is a guided excursion through the heart of Central Park, led by knowledgeable and passionate guides. It offers an immersive experience, highlighting the park's history, art, architecture, and natural beauty.
Is the tour suitable for all ages and fitness levels?
Yes, the tour is designed to be accessible to people of all ages and fitness levels. The walk is generally easy-paced, with opportunities to rest and take in the scenery.
Is there a rain policy for the tour?
We operate rain or shine. In case of severe weather, we will provide appropriate alternatives or reschedule your tour.
Duration of Visit
How long is the Central Park Walking Tour?
The tour typically lasts around 2 hours, covering approximately 2.5 miles. It's a leisurely-paced walk, allowing you to savor the park's charm and take plenty of photos.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring for the tour?
We recommend comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing. Don't forget to bring a water bottle, sunscreen, and your camera to capture the picturesque moments.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the tour is wheelchair accessible, and we welcome guests with mobility challenges. Please inform us in advance so we can make necessary arrangements.