Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
Ice-Skating in Central Park!
Skate at the iconic Woollman Rink made famous in numerous movies ….together with some of our most popular New York experiences at the best price!Now on Sale!
If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Movie Magic in New York this Christmas
Book before 02 December and get 20% off the Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour. See the locations where Home Alone 2, Miracle on 34th Street, Scrooged and Elf were filmedBook Now
One World Observatory, 9/11 Memorial Museum & Statue of Liberty Express Combo Saver
Upgrade your Landmarks of Ground Zero Combo with a Cruise to see Lady Liberty!
Make the most of your time in New York taking in the stunning views of the Manhattan skyline from different angles. With our Downtown Must-Dos Combo Ticket, you can see the Big Apple from the top of the One World Observatory and from the Hudson River onboard the Statue of Liberty Express Cruise. Plus, a unique chance to visit the 9/11 Memorial Musem.
Our guide to One World Observatory, 9/11 Memorial Museum & Statue of Liberty Express Combo Saver
Downtown Must-Dos Combo Ticket is the perfect combination for those who have limited time in New York.
Start your unforgettable experience at the 9/11 Memorial Museum, located in the footprints of the original Twin Towers. Learn the story of 9/11 through interactive technology, archives, narratives and a collection of artefacts. A short walk away is the One World Observatory, ascend to the to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere in less than sixty seconds. Finish off the day with a cruise down the Hudson River for the best views of the Statue of Liberty.
9/11 Memorial Museum Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket
Learn the story of 9/11 through multimedia displays, archives, narratives and a collection of monumental and authentic artefacts. The lives of every victim of the 2001 and 1993 attacks will be commemorated as visitors have the opportunity to learn about the men, women and children who died.
Enter the dramatic Foundation Hall, containing the "slurry wall", a surviving retaining wall of the original World Trade Center, as well as the 36-foot-high "Last Column", covered with mementos, memorial inscriptions and missing posters and see the historic "Survivor's Stairs", a remnant of the staircase through which hundreds escaped with their lives.
The 9/11 Memorial Museum is a tribute of remembrance and honour to the nearly 3,000 people killed in the multiple terror attacks on September 11, 2001 as well as the six people killed in the World Trade Center bombing in February 1993.
One World Observatory
When you get to the top, be prepared to explore three levels filled with innovation and inspiration. But first, immerse yourself in a 2-minute screening session at the See Forever Theater that presents the unique pulsating rhythm of the Big Apple in three dimensions, by combining bird’s eye imagery, time-lapse shots and patterns. As the video ends and the screen rises slowly, revealing the observation deck and the amazing panoramic views of New York City and beyond.
Enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views of the city at the main Observatory on the 100th floor, also known as the Discovery Level. Take in the iconic sights and neatly lined the blocks and avenues. The Main Observatory also features the expansive Sky Portal, where you can take a walk high above the streets of New York.
Statue of Liberty Express Downtown Cruise
Capture perfect pictures from the breezy sundeck or from the climate-controlled interior cabin. The Statue of Liberty Express is more than just a cruise, it's the essential New York City experience.
Travelling down the Hudson River, the Statue of Liberty Express Downtown Cruise gives you one of the best views of the Statue of Liberty. Don't miss out on a chance to experience the amazing views of Manhattan and New Jersey skylines as you sail past iconic landmarks such as the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, and more.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for One World Observatory, 9/11 Memorial Museum & Statue of Liberty Express Combo Saver
- There is a limited amount of tickets available daily for the One World Observatory so book early to avoid disappointment.
- You must select at checkout the date and time you wish to visit the One World Observatory.
- For 9/11 Memorial Museum, you will receive a barcoded open-dated ticket.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of your designated admission time. Due to high demand, tickets cannot be honoured outside your selected time and date.
- Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable and 100% cancellation fees will apply.
- Children under 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Guests ages 7 and under are admitted free of charge.
- Photography is permitted for private, non-commercial use only and is permitted in all locations unless otherwise posted.
- The historical exhibition at the 9/11 Memorial Museum may not be appropriate for visitors younger than 10 years of age. Adults accompanying younger visitors should exercise discretion before entering.
- Luggage is not allowed in the Observatory. Only bags/backpacks/packages no larger than 25” high x no more than 17” wide and no more than 9″ deep are permitted. There are no lockers or storage capabilities available for personal items.
- The hours of operation on 4th July 2018 for One World Observatory is 8 am through 6 pm, with last entrance at 5:15pm.