Shucked - Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Shucked is the hilarious new musical fable about an unlikely hero and an unforgettable battle for the heart and soil of a small town.
Our guide to Shucked - Broadway Tickets
For generations, the good people of Cob County have lived in relative obscurity, separated from the outside world by rows and rows of corn and bound together by their love of the land, each other, and, did we mention, corn? But when their tightly knit community is threatened with extinction, someone has to step up and step out to save their way of life.
Featuring a book by Tony Award winner Robert Horn (Tootsie), a score by Grammy Award winners Shane McAnally and Brandy Clark and directed by Tony Award winner by Jack O’Brien (Hairspray), this corn-fed, corn-bred American musical comes to Broadway with a bushel full of laughs, a crop of great songs, and more than a few kernels of wisdom.
Theatre: Nederlander Theatre 208 West 41 Street New York, NY 10036
Audience: Recommended for 10 + Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Seat Location: Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in certain sections of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Shucked - Broadway Tickets
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Digital tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Broadway Show Updates Updates - Know Before You Go
- From 01 May, 2022 guests no longer need to be vaccinated to attend Broadway Shows but must wear acceptable face coverings at all times during the show, except while eating or drinking in designated locations. Guests who do not comply with the policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.
Frequently Asked Questions for Shucked - Broadway Tickets
How will I receive my Broadway Tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.