TV & Movie Locations Tour with Official NBC Studios Tour
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Go behind the scenes at one of America’s most iconic TV studios to see what goes into the making of your favorite shows!
Hit the streets of New York with your movie-buff guide and take in some of the most iconic shooting locations from Sex and the City, Ghostbusters, The Godfather, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Elf and many more. Following your tour, you'll go behind the scenes at NBC studios in the iconic 30 Rockefeller Center for a full studio tour to see how some of your favorite TV shows are produced - you'll even film your own TV segment!
Our guide to TV & Movie Locations Tour with Official NBC Studios Tour
Our special New York Movie Location and NBC Studio Tour begins by taking in some of the most iconic TV and movie locations in Manhattan, such as the Tiffany's store from Breakfast at Tiffany's and Radio City Music Hall. Along the way, your movie-buff Walks guide will debunk the myths around some of the most misunderstood mise-en-scene in the industry including that fountain and Central Perk cafe from Friends, as well as the secrets behind the unlikely locations of other popular New York-based sitcoms such as Seinfeld.
Eventually, it's on to NBC studios where you won't just step into television history - you'll actually get a peek behind the scenes, and see just how television history is actually made.
In the company of a special studio insider (an NBC 'Page'), you'll get a full tour of the famous studios, stopping off at sets like Saturday Night Live, The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon or Late Night with Seth Meyers. You'll also step into the operations center where every second of broadcasting is filtered, cut, panned, and produced to create the polished product on your TV screen.
To finish the day off, your group will then step into a real studio to film a five-minute segment. You can work on your on-air persona as a host or guest on the show, or get behind a camera or mic to help create the perfect clip. After your NBC Studio Tour, you will be emailed a copy of your segment. Or we'll just have them send it to your agent, if you'd prefer!
Varies, please see calendar.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
This was a great experience our guide Tauren was fantastic the information she provided was great she was full of joy and a pleasure to be with, NBC tour was also great highly recommend this tour.
- TV & Movie Locations Tour with Official NBC Studios Tour
Trusted Customer reviewed 01 Sep,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for TV & Movie Locations Tour with Official NBC Studios Tour
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that New York has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 20 guests.
- Please note that all bags will be checked at NBC Security after tour begins.
- Photography is not permitted inside NBC Studios
- Please note, your voucher is NOT redeemable at the NBC Studio ticket desk.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for TV & Movie Locations Tour with Official NBC Studios Tour
Will I see celebrities on this tour?
There are always some celebrities walking around New York city so we encourage you to keep your eyes peeled. However, you do not usually cross paths with them at any point on this tour.
Is the fountain from the opening credits of "Friends" included in the walking tour?
Not exactly. That fountain is actually a reconstruction that was built in LA. We will, however, take you by the fountain that inspired the one on the show.