Wall Street Through Time Walking Tour
- Free cancellations
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
On this 90-minute walking tour with a local guide at your side, discover the hidden history of New York City's Wall Street. Explore the streets around the neighborhood pausing at sites like the New York Stock Exchange and Trinity Church where Alexander Hamilton rests. See the iconic statues of Charging Bull and Fearless Girl along with many other places integral to the story of America's financial prowess.
Our guide to Wall Street Through Time Walking Tour
Step onto one of America’s best-known streets and gain an understanding of some of the most monumental moments in U.S. history on this 90-minute tour that takes you far beyond any guidebook!
Begin your walk at Bowling Green park tucked into the heart of lower Manhattan winding our way through some of the most powerful spaces in the financial world. We'll discuss the remnants of the Dutch Colony of New Amsterdam and take in the oldest building in Manhattan, take a turn down the shortest street in NYC, and seek out the places that played a prominent role in the American Revolution. Stopping by Trinity Church we’ll take a moment at the resting place of one of the country’s most controversial founding fathers - Alexander Hamilton.
We’ll also make a pit stop at places connected with more modern history, like the New York Stock Exchange, the Federal Reserve as well as two of Wall Street’s iconic statues, Charging Bull and Fearless Girl.
Visiting these attractions with an expert guide makes them come to life in ways that books and audio guides simply can’t compete with.
Varies, please see calendar.
1 hour 30 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wall Street Through Time Walking Tour
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that New York has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 25 guests.
- Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed on this tour.
- Unfortunately, you can not take strollers on this tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.