Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Arc de Triomphe Ticket and Paris City Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover one of Paris’s most iconic monuments as well as taking a photo-friendly tour on a panoramic bus!
Our guide to Arc de Triomphe Ticket and Paris City Tour
The Arc de Triomphe is the majestic monument that sits at the top of the Champs Elysées and is lit every evening in memory of the unknown soldier and all those who fought for France.
After climbing the 284 steps, you will enjoy a 360° panorama view of the Place Charles de Gaulle Etoile and will see the Eiffel Tower, the Place de la Concorde, the Montparnasse Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Grande Arche de la Défense.
Next up is the Paris City Tour on a panoramic bus. Throughout your journey you will hear commentary on the history and richness of the architectural, artistic and cultural heritage thanks to individual earphones available in several languages.
Discover the streets, the bridges across the Seine, the neighborhoods and monuments that decorate the capital.
Among the most symbolic you will see the Place Vendôme, the Opéra Garnier, the Panthéon, the Musée d’Orsay, the Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, and the Invalides.
The tour lasts around 1 hour 45 minutes to give you an overview of the city as well as offering commentaries in the language of your choice.
Depending on the time of your City tour, you can visit the Arc de Triomphe before or after your excursion.
November to March 10.00 am, 12.00 pm, 3.00 pm. April to October 9.00am, 10.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm.
Around 5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Arc de Triomphe Ticket and Paris City Tour
Paris City Tour:
- The route and itinerary are given as an indication only; they may be subject to change for reasons of traffic or other exceptional events.
- Non-stop city tour
- Available languages for tour commentary: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean
- Commentary for children available in: French, English, Spanish
- Individuals with reduced mobility can take an elevator to the upper level. The elevator does not go all the way to the top.
- Strollers, scooters, bicycles, suitcases, rollerblades, and skateboards are not allowed
- Glass bottles, motorcycle helmets, tripods (unless accompanied by a permit) are not allowed
- The monument may be required to close for safety reasons, inclement weather or special ceremonies
- Telescopes are available Guide dogs are allowed
- Opening hours: Every day from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Your pass is valid for one year
- Once booked tickets are non refundable.