Montmartre Walking Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the rich artistic history of Montmartre as you climb the cobbled bohemian streets to the highest point in Paris where you will be rewarded with breathtaking views in all directions.
Our guide to Montmartre Walking Tour
Your tour starts outside the Moulin Rouge, the most famous cabaret show in the world.
From here, wander through the cobblestone streets as you slowly climb from this bohemian district to the summit of Montmartre.
Your expert guide will bring the history of the area to life and at the summit you will discover some of the finest views in Paris.
Explore the impressive Sacre-Coeur Basillica that dominates the Paris Skyline and also visit Place du Tertre where you can buy paintings from some of the local artists.
Your walking tour then moves to the picturesque North Slope, where you can see Van Gogh’s house.
Other highlights include the Dali Museum, the famous windmills of Montmartre and the Montmartre Cemetery, final resting place of Dalida, Edgar Degas, Adolf Sax, Emile Zola and Jacques Offenbach, among others.
- Sacre-Coeur Basillica
- Moulin Rouge
- Montmartre Vineyards
- Van Gogh's House
- Place du Tertre
- The Famous Windmills
Tour departs from outside the ‘Blanche’ Metro station (line 2) at street level.
10.00am and 3.00pm.
Around 2 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Montmartre Walking Tour
- The tours go out rain or shine. Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used
- The area around Montmartre can be quite steep. We recommend this tour for individuals with a moderate fitness level.
- Tour departs Blanche Metro Station (line 2) 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- Please book well in advance to avoid disappointment
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 20 guests.
- The Montmartre Walking Tour does not operate during Jan - Feb and Nov - Dec.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 14 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 14 days of tour date.