Skip the line Louvre Entrance & Access to the Mona Lisa & Eiffel Tower 2nd floor access
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the best of Paris through 3 must-see sites.
Our guide to Skip the line Louvre Entrance & Access to the Mona Lisa & Eiffel Tower 2nd floor access
The tour begins at the Louvre, considered one of the greatest museums in the world! Let yourself be escorted to the Mona Lisa without waiting in long lines and then discover the museum at your own pace during a fascinating stroll through this ancient palace, surrounded by incredible masterpieces.
Then, reach the Eiffel Tower on your own
Let yourself be charmed by the fascinating history and architecture of the Eiffel Tower. Then admire without moderation the most famous Parisian monuments on the horizon such as the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Arc de Triomphe, the Invalides...
Moreover, you will have unlimited time to walk around and enjoy the spectacular panoramic view of the city, from the Sacré-Coeur to the Tour Montparnasse. On your way back, stop at the 1st floor to admire the spectacular glass floor located 57 meters above the ground and experience the sensation of having your feet in the air ! To complete your visit, discover Paris on the Seine with a commented cruise.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skip the line Louvre Entrance & Access to the Mona Lisa & Eiffel Tower 2nd floor access
- This is not a guided visit but a fast entrance activity with a host who takes you to Mona Lisa painting.
- The Louvre Museum closes at 6 pm ( except on Friday)
- Large bags, strollers, and umbrellas must be left in the museum cloakroom
- Please note that this tour does not suit those with reduced mobility. Please contact our booking department to know our possible options.
- Elevators are not available during the tour
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Louvre museum procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- Exhibitions are not included in our tours
- All bookings for this tour are on a request basis - please allow 72 hours to receive your tour confirmation.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time).