Go San Diego Card
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when visiting San Diego.
Save up to 55% off retail prices with this all-access pass that includes admission to 40 TOP attractions and activities including the San Diego Zoo, LEGOLAND®, Safari Park, bicycle tours, kayaking, harbour tours, and more for one low price! Daily admission to SeaWorld is an option with all 3 day or higher passes.
Our guide to Go San Diego Card
Enjoy the flexibility of picking your attractions and do as much as you want in a day with a Go San Diego® Card. Choose a 1. 2. 3, 5 or 7 Day Card to save time and money on your holidays. There are over 40 top attractions and activities to choose from, including the LEGOLAND® California, USS Midway Museum, Cruises, San Diego Zoo Safari Park and more.
The Go San Diego Card is your all-inclusive ticket to sightseeing in San Diego and features over 40 attractions meaning there is something for everyone.
The card comes in 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 day durations and is activated the first time it is used at any of the attractions. The Go San Diego card is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased and you can visit as many attractions as you wish within that time.
Featured attractions include San Diego Zoo, Legoland California, USS Midway Museum, San Diego Air and Space Museum and much more!
Customers who purchase a 3, 5, or 7-Day card may choose ONE of the following premium options: Daily Admission to SeaWorld OR 3-Day Hop-on Hop-off San Diego Trolley.
- Save Money - Save up to 55% off combined admission prices.
- Save Time - No need to spend time buying tickets, admission is included!
- Flexibility - Create your own itinerary from over 40 top choices
- Freedom - Choose when you get there - do as much as you want in a day.
Your GO San Diego card will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your card as soon as you arrive in San Diego. Simply print out your card or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction.
Included attractions (subject to change without notice):
- LEGOLAND® California
- San Diego Zoo - Skip the line!
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park - Skip the line!
- USS Midway Museum
- Speed Boat Adventures - only available with the 3, 5 or 7-Day Pass
- Belmont Park All Access Combo Pass
- One Hour San Diego Harbor Cruise by Hornblower Cruises
- San Diego Air and Space Museum
- San Diego Natural History Museum - Skip the line!
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Reuben H. Fleet Science center with IMAX Movie
- Birch Aquarium
- San Diego Museum of Man
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Bike and Kayak Tours La Jolla: Bike, Snorkel, Kayak and/or Stand-Up Paddleboard Rentals
- Model Railroad Museum
- San Diego Museum of Art
- Knott's Soak City Waterpark
- The New Children's Museum
- Whale Watching by Hornblower Cruises (Winter - Mid December - April)
- Whale Watching & Dolphin Cruises-Newport Landing
- Whaley House
- Bike and Kayak Tours Coronado: Tandem Kayak and/or Stand-Up Paddle Board Rental
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- GoCar San Diego Tours, half hour tour
- PETCO Park Tour
- Hollywood Behind the Scenes Tour
- San Diego History Center
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- Museum of Making Music
- Hollywood Museum
- UTC Ice Sports Center
- Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour
- Museum of Contemporary Art (Downtown)
- Coronado Museum of History & Art
- San Diego Art Institute
- Bike & Kayak Tours La Jolla - Surf Board Rental
- The Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- South Coast Plaza
Premium Attractions available on 3, 5, and 7 Day Cards. Customers may choose ONE only:
- Daily Admission to SeaWorld San Diego
- 3-Day Hop-on Hop-off San Diego Trolley by Old Town Trolley
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go San Diego Card
You will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go Card as soon as you arrive in San Diego.
- The Go San Diego Card will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Your e-ticket will include a link to the Go San Diego Card e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- The Go San Diego Card grants you admission to all listed attractions for the number of days specified in your card
- Simply present your Go San Diego Card at included attractions between 9.00am and 5.30pm
- Visiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, use it on consecutive calendar days
- If you purchase a 3, 5 or 7-Day card, you can visit SeaWorld® on as many days as your card is valid. SeaWorld® is not included on 1 and 2 day cards
- Included attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go San Diego Card
- What do you mean by "consecutive calendar days"?
"Consecutive calendar days" are days in a row, on a calendar. A calendar day is not a 24-hour period. For example, if you have a 3-Day Go San Diego Card and visit your first attraction on a Monday evening, it is valid for the remainder of Monday (1st calendar day) and the two days immediately following it: Tuesday (2nd calendar day), and Wednesday (3rd calendar day). Tip: to get the most out of your pass, plan to visit attractions early in the day.
- How do I receive my Go San Diego Pass?
Shortly after booking, your GO San Diego card will be available for download, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your card as soon as you arrive in San Diego. Simply print out your card or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction. Your e-ticket will include a link to the Go San Diego Card e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- Is my card valid all day?
You can enter attractions until 5.30pm with the Go San Diego Card.
- Does a Go San Diego Card expire?
Yes. You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire.
- How many attractions can I visit in one day?
With a Go San Diego Card, you can visit as many attractions as you want in a day from 9.00am to 5.30pm.
- Can I visit an attraction more than once?
In most cases, you can visit each attraction once per day. Some attractions are valid only once during the life of the pass. Please refer to the guidebook for specific information on each attraction.
- What is the age cut off for child cards?
Child cards are for children ages 3-12. Most attractions do not charge for children under 3 years old. However, there are some exceptions (especially children's museums and attractions geared toward very young travelers). If you have a child under 3 years old, please check with the attraction directly in advance. You may be charged at the gate.
- Can I share my pass with a friend or sell it?
No. The Go San Diego Card is non-transferrable and may not be re-sold.
- What do I do if my Go San Diego Card is lost or stolen?
Unfortunately, it cannot be replaced if it is lost or stolen. Please treat the card like cash.