Bridge and the Beach - Small Group
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the rich history of the San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge...
San Francisco is blessed with an abundance of girl-next-door good looks and, on this tour, you will see the natural beauty that all the other American cities are jealous of by hiking the coastline past the Golden Gate Bridge, Sutro baths, beaches and more.
Our guide to Bridge and the Beach - Small Group
Join a local guide for an experience you'll never forget on this San Francisco tour that takes a truly unique trail through this legendary city. Local history? Check. Beautiful sunsets? Check. One of the most incredible bridges in the world? Check. Let's do this!
Your San Francisco city tour starts with a walk out onto the Golden Gate Bridge, where you will have fantastic views of the city skyline as your leader shares some local history about this world-renowned landmark.
You'll start your gentle hike by strolling away from the bridge and along the Pacific Coast while pelicans soar overhead and barges and sailboats glide into the bay.
During your hike, the bridge will often come back into view so that you can really get to know it from all different angles - so don't forget your camera!
Along this rugged coastline, you'll enjoy breathtaking cliff top views of the crashing surf from lookout spots such as Land’s End and Eagle’s Point.
This San Francisco coast tour will take you along Baker Beach to put your toes in the surf and here you'll also mix with locals taking a break from city life or chat with the fishermen casting their lines.
You'll mix things up a bit by taking a break from beach life as you climb the steps into San Francisco’s most exclusive neighbourhood where you'll stroll among mansions, manicured gardens, and fine architecture.
Then, you'll drop back down to the Pacific’s edge to explore the ruins of Sutro Baths. Dating back to 1896, the baths are the remains of the wealthy entrepreneur and former San Francisco mayor Adolph Sutro’s creation and at one time, were the world's largest indoor swimming pool establishment.
Finish this San Francisco tour off perfectly as you watch the sun sink down on the Pacific. Cheers to that!
3.5 to 4.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bridge and the Beach - Small Group
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- To ensure a more personal experience, there is a maximum group size of 12.
- The weather along the coast can change quickly. Please wear layers, and comfortable walking shoes, and be prepared for cool, damp weather if forecasted. Carry at least one liter of water and snacks. The trip will run rain or shine so be prepared with rain gear.
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.