Full Day - Explore Giant Redwoods & San Francisco
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the best of San Francisco on board a private convertible Jeep tour.
Visit Muir Woods National Monument to see giant redwoods, stop at Muir Beach Overlook, and enjoy a quick lunch in Sausalito. Afternoon city tour can be customized to include stops such as Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, or Golden Gate Park. Conducted in a private 6 seater Jeep perfect for families or small groups.
Our guide to Full Day - Explore Giant Redwoods & San Francisco
This full-day tour offers an unparalleled experience of the Bay Area, taking visitors to some of the most picturesque and iconic locations in the region. The tour begins by crossing the Golden Gate Bridge to Marin County, where the first destination is the Muir Woods National Monument. Here, visitors will be able to see the giant redwoods on a self-guided visit. After that, a stop is made at Muir Beach Overlook on the Pacific Ocean, and then a quick stop in the bayside town of Sausalito for lunch on their own. Lunch recommendations will be provided by the guide. On the way back to San Francisco, another stop is made at the Golden Gate Bridge overlook.
In the afternoon, the tour continues with a 2 to 3-hour city tour of San Francisco, covering some of the major sites. The route can be customized to include visitors' choice of stops such as Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, Presidio, Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks, Chinatown, Lombard Street (traffic permitting), Coit Tower, and North Beach (“Little Italy”). The tour is conducted in a Jeep that can comfortably fit up to 4 adults and 2 children, with the 3rd-row seating being perfect for children and teens.
This tour is a great way for visitors to explore the best of San Francisco and the surrounding area in one full day, all while being conducted in the comfort of a private Jeep and a tour guide who will take care of everything, so guests can sit back, relax and enjoy the journey.
Upgrade: Add an hour for 8 hours of exploring
The 8-hour tour adds additional time in Muir Woods, and longer visits to the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, Muir Beach or add a few more attractions in San Francisco.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Full Day - Explore Giant Redwoods & San Francisco
- NOTE: There is NO cell phone service or WiFi at or around
- Muir Woods National Monument. Muir Woods Tickets NOT included $15.00 per adult (ages 16 and up)
- Let us know if you need child seats or booster seats.
- Please no bulky luggage, backpacks, strollers, or wheelchairs aboard.
- No children/infants seated in laps.
- Tour time can be extended in 30-minute increments (additional cost)
- Jeep seats up to 6 guests with an informative tour guide.
- Cancellation Policy: Up to 72 hours before the beginning of the activity: full refund / Less than 72 hours before the beginning of the activity or no-show: no refund