Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah
4.6 stars: Based on 43352 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Unparalleled luxury and personal attention combine in our very finest type of suite and our most spacious quarters.
Our guide to Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah
Concierge Royal Suites with Verandah are classified as Category R and are located on Deck 8, Midship. Beginning with sailings in 2022, Concierge Royal Suites with Verandah will be classified as Category 1A.
Sophisticated Art Deco décor incorporates original artwork, vintage Disney hallmarks, warm wood finishes with inlaid details, elegant furnishings and lavish marble-and-granite bathrooms to take your cruise to superlative new heights.
Guests of our Royal Suites have at their disposal:
- 2 separate bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms, including a master with a whirlpool tub
- A verandah
- Living room
- Open dining salon
- Pantry and wet bar stocked with water and sodas
- Walk-in closet
- Media library access
- Sleeps: 7
- Size: 1,029 sq. ft., including verandah
- Room Configuration: 2 bedrooms: master with queen bed, second with 2 single beds and 2 pull-down upper berths; wall pull-down bed in living room
- View: private verandah with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Custom Premium Plush Euro-top mattress
- Frette® 300-thread-count, 100% cotton linens
- Premium Frette® bath towels
- 4 high-definition LCD flat-screen TVs (located in master bedroom, second bedroom, living room and media room)
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
- Couch, desk and chair
- Dining table
- Elemis® Body Exotics bath, shower and spa products
While all Disney Cruise Line staterooms boast luxury amenities and world-class service, Guests of our Concierge Suites enjoy an expanded range of offerings:
- Down Duvets: Enjoy a superlative night’s sleep with the softness of genuine feather duvets, featured in Concierge master bedrooms.
- Pillow Talk Program: Guests of our Concierge Suites may choose from pillow options including hypoallergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam.
- Personal Robe and Slippers: These plush comforts are yours to use for the duration of your cruise.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Service (Length of cruise)
Disney Cruise Line has thought of everything to ensure first-rate comfort and convenience during your voyage. Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah design features include:
- A sitting area with a couch, TV and desk
- A heavy privacy curtain to separate the sitting and sleeping areas
- A “split bath”: a bathroom with a vanity, sink, shower and round tub and a half bathroom with a vanity, sink and toilet
- Elevated wooden bed frames for under-bed storage of suitcases and other large items
- Attractive yet functional cabinetry in the living areaAll this plus unparalleled Disney service at any and all hours is bound to make your stay a true pleasure.
Airy and private, this sanctuary is where you can watch the sun rise, bask in ocean breezes and enjoy your morning coffee or an evening nightcap. Your private balcony comes equipped with:
- Patio furniture
- Deck lighting
- Plexiglas® or solid whitewall railings
- Childproof locks
Our signature Concierge services begin before you board the ship and continue throughout your vacation and beyond. Pre-reserve many of your onboard activities such as reservations for Palo, spa treatments, special occasions or nursery stays, up to 120 days prior to your sail date. You may also inform the Concierge Team of your preferences 125 days prior to sailing, and they will make the bookings on your behalf when the 120-day booking window opens. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
During your cruise, the benefits of signature Concierge service begin with priority check-in and boarding at a dedicated check-in station. Our onboard Concierge team will meet you at a private welcome reception—exclusive to Concierge Guests—and will be available to attend to your needs, questions and special requests. Enjoy assistance with:
- Reservations (Palo dining, spa treatments and nursery stays)
- In-suite dining from our concierge in-suite dining menu
- Dining reservation confirmations and changes
- Updates to your personal itinerary
- Special occasions and celebration planning
Exclusively for Concierge Guests
As a Concierge Guest, you’ll enjoy exclusive access to dedicated areas on the ship, including the Concierge Lounge. Located amid the Concierge Suites on Deck 10, this stylish, modern retreat allows Guests to relax in quiet comfort, sip a cocktail (during select hours), access the Internet (fees may apply), watch news on a large-screen TV, and enjoy complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages offered throughout the day.
From the Lounge, Concierge Guests can access a sun deck via a private entrance. Soak up the sun at this VIP onboard oasis and savor tranquil breezes, cooling water misters, cushioned lounge chairs, and a bar stocked with water and refreshments.