Royal London Tour including St Paul’s Cathedral and Buckingham Palace
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a whistle-stop tour of famous London monuments before visiting St Paul’s Cathedral and watching the famous Changing of the Guard. Your tour concludes with an fascinating independent tour of Buckingham Palace, official residence of Britain’s sovereigns since 1837.
Our guide to Royal London Tour including St Paul’s Cathedral and Buckingham Palace
See the best of London in one day on this wide-ranging and exceptional value-for-money London tour beginning with a panoramic coach tour of London.
Enjoy a whistle stop tour of London's famous monuments and marvel at the history of London's modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat. Have your cameras ready for our photo stop at the spectacular Westminster Abbey.
Afterwards, head to St Paul’s Cathedral. Towering high over the City of London, magnificent St Paul's Cathedral is widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece. spend time here admiring this iconic building. (Please note, there is no guiding in the cathedral on Sundays).
The tour then continues to Buckingham Palace where you can watch the Changing of the Guard. As iconic an image of London as red telephone boxes and double-decker buses, the Changing of the Guard is a not-to-be-missed royal feast of bearskin hats and red tunics. The Queen’s Foot Guards in their regal uniforms march alongside the military band. (The tour visits Horse guards Parade when the ceremony is not available).
The tour concludes with a visit inside Buckingham Palace. Take advantage of a special timed entry, which is tantamount to ‘skip the line' entry. Marvel at the splendour of the rooms, used on official occasions by The Queen to entertain her guests. Be dazzled by the beautiful ballroom and throne room, before ending your royal tour with a walk through the stunning South Garden.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Royal London Tour including St Paul’s Cathedral and Buckingham Palace
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Itinerary is subject to change.
- On Sundays due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral.
- The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace is subject to weather conditions and timetable changes. When not available, the tour visits Horse Guards Parade instead.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 24 hours of departure.