Royal London Tour including St Paul’s Cathedral and Buckingham Palace
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a whistle-stop tour of famous London monuments before visiting St Paul’s Cathedral and watching the famous Changing of the Guard. Your tour concludes with an fascinating independent tour of Buckingham Palace, official residence of Britain’s sovereigns since 1837.
Our guide to Royal London Tour including St Paul’s Cathedral and Buckingham Palace
See the best of London in one day on this wide-ranging and exceptional value-for-money London tour beginning with a panoramic coach tour of London.
Enjoy a whistle stop tour of London's famous monuments and marvel at the history of London's modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat. Have your cameras ready for our photo stop at the spectacular Westminster Abbey.
Afterwards, head to St Paul’s Cathedral. Towering high over the City of London, magnificent St Paul's Cathedral is widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece. spend time here admiring this iconic building. (Please note, there is no guiding in the cathedral on Sundays).
The tour then continues to Buckingham Palace where you can watch the Changing of the Guard. As iconic an image of London as red telephone boxes and double-decker buses, the Changing of the Guard is a not-to-be-missed royal feast of bearskin hats and red tunics. The Queen’s Foot Guards in their regal uniforms march alongside the military band. (The tour visits Horse guards Parade when the ceremony is not available).
The tour concludes with a visit inside Buckingham Palace. Take advantage of a special timed entry, which is tantamount to ‘skip the line' entry. Marvel at the splendour of the rooms, used on official occasions by The Queen to entertain her guests. Be dazzled by the beautiful ballroom and throne room, before ending your royal tour with a walk through the stunning South Garden.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Royal London Tour including Buckingham Palace Gardens & Changing of the Guard
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- The itinerary is subject to change.
- On Sundays due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral.
- The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace is subject to weather conditions and timetable changes. When not available, the tour visits Horse Guards Parade instead.
- You will return to Victoria from the morning section of the tour at approx 12:00pm. There is around 30 mins to grab some refreshments before meeting at 12:30pm and leaving for Buckingham Palace at 12:45pm.
- All Buckingham Palace Garden visitors over the age of 16 must download the NHS COVID-19 app before your visit. You are required to scan the NHS QR code on entry, or provide your name and contact details on arrival. This info will be kept securely for 21 days and will be provided to the NHS if requested.
- For Buckingham Palace Gardens: Permitted items - food and non-alcoholic drinks, plastic glasses and paper cups, tableware and cutlery, small picnic baskets and cool bags, blankets and small foldable chairs. personal and golfing-sized umbrellas. All items must be no larger than 55 x 35cm in order to pass through airport-style security scanners. Non-Permitted items - alcoholic drinks, glassware, sharp-bladed knives. radio/speakers, barbecues, parasols, windbreakers and gazebos, ball games or similar.
- The tour ends at Buckingham Palace Gardens.
- Once booked, this tour cannot be cancelled.