Get London Explorer Pass
- Free cancellations*
- 173 booked
- 1 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save money on London's top attractions with this multi-attraction card...
Save up to 50% on admission to your choice of 2,3,4,5,6 or 7 top London attractions including The Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral and more, for one low price with a London Explorer Pass.
Our guide to London Explorer Pass
The London Explorer Pass gives you the flexibility to experience the best of London by creating your own itinerary as you go, and at your own pace!
Save up to 50% on admission to your choice of 2,3,4,5,6 or 7 top London attractions for one low price with the London Explorer Pass.
Pay nothing at the gate and choose as you go from over 75 included attractions, including The Tower of London, The Royal Greenwich Observatory, Kew Gardens, Westminster Abbey, and more. Each attraction visited = 1 credit used.
- Choice of 2,3,4,5,6 or 7 great London attractions and tours
- Save up to 50% off combined admission prices
- Create your own itinerary from an exclusive list of experiences with over 75 top attractions
- Flexibility and convenience of one easy-to-use pass
- Credits last up to 60 days from the first use
Your London Explorer Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your Explorer Pass credits as soon as you arrive in London. Simply print your London Explorer Pass or present it directly on your mobile device in order to redeem credits and get into each attraction.
Included Attractions (subject to change without notice)
- Tower of London
- City Cruises Thames River Pass
- 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Up at The O2
- Westminster Abbey
- London Zoo
- London Bridge Experience
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Tower Bridge
- Kensington Palace
- Hampton Court Palace
- Hop-on Hop-off open top bus tour of Windsor
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Old Royal Naval College
- Cutty Sark
- Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Tour
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour & Museum
- Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tours
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium tour
- The Dare Skywalk
- Household Cavalry Museum
- Royal Albert Hall Tour
- The Monument to the Great Fire of London
- The Bermondsey Bierkeller
- London Transport Museum
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- ArcelorMittal Orbit
- London Stadium Tour
- Chiswick House and Kitchen Garden
- Fuller’s Brewery Tour
- Brit Movie Tours
- Brit Music Tours
- Brit Icon Tours
- Sherlock: The Official Live Game
- Apsley House
- Wellington Arch
- Jewel Tower
- London Bicycle Tour
- London Bicycle Tour Company - Bicycle Hire
- The Garden Museum
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- Benjamin Franklin House - Architectural Tour
- Benjamin Franklin House - Historical Tour
- The Postal Museum
- Curzon Soho Cinema
- Curzon Mayfair Cinema
- Curzon Bloomsbury Cinema
- The Freud Museum London
- Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising
- Twickenham Stadium Tour & World Rugby Museum
- The Foundling Museum
- The Kia Oval Ground Tours
- Eltham Palace
- The Wernher Collection at Ranger's House
- Natural History Museum souvenir guidebook
- Southwark Cathedral
- Museum of London Docklands
- Royal Air Force Museum London
- Solve A Mystery: the Murder at Buckingham Palace
- The Guards Museum
- Swingers City
- Swingers West End
- Solve a Mystery: the Murder at Trafalgar Square
- The Chocolate Cocktail Club
- London Bicycle Tour Company - Sunset Tour
- Hard Rock Cafe London
- All Star Lanes
- The Seashell of Lisson Grove
- The Gunpowder Plot
- RHS Garden Wisley
- Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- 30+ London Sights Tour - Top Sights Tours
- Palaces and Parliament Tour - Top Sights Tours
- Royal Museums Greenwich
- The Design Museum
- Historic Pub Tour of London
- The Courtauld Gallery
- Frameless – Immersive Art Experience
- View from the Shard
- London Food Walking Tour
Please note: attractions may be withdrawn without notice. Refer to full terms and conditions for each experience
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Get London Explorer Pass
- You will be issued a gate ready digital sightseeing credits package, enabling you to start using your London Explorer Pass as soon as you arrive in London.
- The London Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to redeem credits and get into each attraction. Your digital Explorer pass will include a link to the London Explorer Pass e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- Explorer credits last 60 days from first use. You do not need to visit all the attractions on the same day or over consecutive days
- Your London Explorer Pass includes savings for a choice of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 attractions from the featured list.
- Featured attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice and there are no refunds should a particular attraction be withdrawn.
- Child age is 5-15 years. Children under 5 are free. Many attractions offer free admission for younger children. Please check the attraction websites for more details.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Get London Explorer Pass
- How long is my London Explorer Pass valid?
Your pass is valid for a 60 day period from the activation date. You have two years from the date of purchase to begin using your pass.
- Can other people use my pass?
No. Once someone activates a pass (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.