The Total London Experience
- 2 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Imagine a single day tour that encompasses London’s most spectacular sights & attractions – this is The Total London Experience. Begin with a coach tour to Westminster Abbey and St Paul’s Cathedral. Then continue to Buckingham Palace where you can watch the Changing of the Guard, visit the Tower of London, experience a Thames River Cruise & finish your day by riding The London Eye.
Our guide to The Total London Experience
Comprehensive Panoramic Tour
Enjoy a whistle stop tour of London’s famous monuments and marvel at the history of London’s modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat.
St. Paul’s Cathedral
Towering high over the City of London, magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral is widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece and marvel at the beautiful mosaics inside. *On Sundays due to church services, there is no guiding inside the cathedral.
Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard
As iconic an image of London as red telephone boxes and double–decker buses, the Changing of the Guard is a not–to–be–missed royal feast of bearskin hats and red tunics. The Changing of the Guard will go ahead from Monday 23 August and will take place each Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday until further notice (subject to any future impact from COVID-19 on the national or local picture, or on military resilience).
*We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available. We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
The Tower of London and Crown Jewels
During its 1000 year history this impressive fortress has been a Royal Palace, prison, mint and even a zoo! Be dazzled by the Cullinan diamonds and the spectacular Kohi–i–Noor at the Crown Jewels.
ATTACK THE TOWER - Join a Yeoman Warder (‘Beefeater’) for an exclusive and very different view of the famous Tower of London on this guided tour. You will hear the story of the peasants’ revolt and attack on the Tower of 1381, the military cunning used to ensure the safety of the Monarch within, and how the Tower’s very architecture protects it from attack.
River Thames Boat Ride
Setting off from the Tower of London, take to the water on a River Thames boat ride and enjoy a tour of the London sights as you head towards the London Eye.
The lastminute.com London Eye Experience
End your day with a London Eye experience and enjoy breathtaking views of London in the luxury of your glass capsule.
Your tour ends at 4:30pm approx at the Tower of London.
On Wednesdays the tour will finish at London eye instead.
Daily, year round.
Around 9 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Total London Experience
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- The Changing of the Guard may not take place under adverse weather conditions. If this occurs we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead.
- The Changing of the Guard will take place each Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday until further notice.
- On Sundays due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Your tour price excludes gratuities and hotel DROP-OFF
- Cancellation Policy: Your tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 72 hours before the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.