Best of Capitol Hill Bike Tour
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Learn your civics by cycle! Visit the three branches of the U.S. Government - Executive (White House), Legislative (Congress), and Judiciary (Supreme Court).
Our guide to Best of Capitol Hill Bike Tour
See the Capitol Building from all angles and take a photo in front of the majestic Supreme Court Building. Learn about the movers and shakers of American politics past and present on Capitol Hill. You'll see where America's most important political decisions get made before cruising down Capitol Hill towards the most famous avenue in the city, Pennsylvania Avenue, where there is a special protected bike lane all the way to the White House. Where do presidents go out to eat? Where do foreign dignitaries stay when they come to DC? Who put the Capitol on that hill? Find the answers and more!
You'll also see the New Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial and get tips for visiting newly reopened Smithsonian museums. Your guide will share insider anecdotes and fun facts as you take in all the sights on this high-energy, 2-hour guided bike tour.
998 Maine Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024
April 1st - October 31st: 10am and 2.30pm November 1st - March 31st: 10am
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Best of Capitol Hill Bike Tour
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, that no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children available at an additional cost upon request.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.