Deluxe Los Angeles and Beaches
4.3 stars: Based on 9 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This popular city tour offers the best introduction to this one-of-a-kind city including the celebrity footprints outside Graumans Chinese Theatre and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the shops and boutiques on Rodeo Drive, the Farmer's Market, La Brea Tar Pits, the Frank Gehry designed Walt Disney Concert Hall, the Cathedral of Our Lady of Angels and Olvera Street which is considered the birthplace of Los Angeles.
Our guide to Deluxe Los Angeles and Beaches
See the major sights of Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Downtown on the most complete sightseeing tour of Los Angeles! Accompanied by an expert guide you’ll see the sites you've seen countless times on TV and in the movies from the comfort of deluxe luxury air-conditioned sightseeing bus. Among the many highlights you will see:
- Graumans Chinese Theatre: Famous for the hundreds of celebrity handprints and footprints on in its forecourt, the theatre itself is the number one movie premiere location in the world.
- The Kodak Theatre: The first permanent home of the Academy Awards. The Walk of Fame: Enjoy a 20-minute stop at Hollywood’s most visited attraction, the Walk of Fame which features around 2,400 stars inlaid with the names of famous TV, Movie, Recording, Live Theatre and Radio Stars. Hollywood Sign: Hollywood's most famous landmark.
- Farmer's Market: The largest open air market in Los Angeles, with more than 140 shops, restaurants, markets and cafes. Here you will enjoy a 60-minute lunch stop.
- Rodeo Drive: Enjoy a 20-minute stop to see the stores where the rich and famous shop, including Bijan, Gucci, Prada, Harry Winston Jewellers, and the Beverly Wilshire Hotel.(this stop is subect to traffic).
- Paramount Studios: Paramount Studios is the last major studio still located in Hollywood itself where movies and TV shows are still made to this day.
- Sunset Strip: Sunset Strip is famous for its glittery nightlife with glamorous hotels, clubs and restaurants.
- Olvera Street: This is part of the Pueblo which is considered the birthplace of Los Angeles where you will find the oldest homes in the city which date back to 1818.
- Staples Center: Home to many sports teams, including the World-Champion Los Angeles Lakers.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall: This spectacular concert hall, with its massive steel curves was designed by renowned architect Frank Gehry who is considered a modern day icon.
- Our Lady Cathedral: The Cathedral of Our Lady of Angels, built in 2002, was designed by world-renowned Spanish architect, Jose Rafael Moneo as a modern reinterpretation of the California Mission.
- Chinatown - Where east meets west
- Venice Beach - Weird but wonderful. The site of countless films, home of muscle beach and the inspirational setting that helped Jim Morrison write the first album for The Doors
9.30am Hotel pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Around 6 hours.
Hotel pick-ups are only available from Santa Monica and LA Airport hotels
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Deluxe Los Angeles and Beaches
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-ups are only available from Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey or LA Airport area hotels. If you are not staying in one of these areas you will need to make your own way to the departure point at Graumans Chinese Theatre located at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.