Tuscany Wineland Safari
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Tuscany's Charm, One Unforgettable Day.
Experience a comfortable journey from Florence to the Tuscan countryside aboard a Range Rover Defender guided by a professional driver. Discover picturesque villages, vineyards, and a 13th-century abbey, and savour a 3-course lunch amid the Chianti Classico hills, concluding with a visit to a majestic Medieval castle.
Our guide to Tuscany Wineland Safari
Depart Florence city centre by private minivan and travel to the countryside in full comfort. Once in the hills meet your professional driver guide and set off with a roar aboard a state-of-the-art Range Rover Defender!
Enjoy a full-day Tuscan countryside excursion from Florence and travel along winding roads lined with swaying cypress trees to an authentic period farmhouse. Explore the grounds and wander through the mysterious cellars.
Continue your journey along the serene hilltop roads of Tuscany, where you'll encounter picturesque villages, golden meadows, lush vineyards, and a splendid 13th-century abbey. Pause by a delightful field to savour a delightful 3-course traditional lunch, accompanied by exquisite local wine. The fresh countryside breeze and sweet aromas will guide you to the heart of the lush Chianti Classico hills, where flourishing vineyards glisten and thrive.
Conclude your day by gazing upon a true Tuscan hillside gem - a majestic Medieval castle, complete with captivating turrets and battlements, standing proudly in a remarkable location.
- 9.00 am
- Please allow approximately 7 hours for your tour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tuscany Wineland Safari
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- This tour runs rain or shine.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Suitable for vegetarians! (Please inform us in advance)
- Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverages to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- We regret to inform you that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
- Children under 18 years must always be accompanied by an adult. Please specify the child's age at the time of booking.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.