Knott's Berry Farm One Day Ticket
4.8 stars: Based on 5 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit California's original theme park! Fun is always in season at Knott’s Berry Farm with its brilliant line-up of rides and attractions. Here there is something for everyone from 50mph thrill rides and world-class coasters to cooling water rides and little thrills at Camp Snoopy.
Our guide to Knott's Berry Farm One Day Ticket
Get ready for a day of fun, thrills and wild adventures at Knott’s Berry Farm, California's original theme park. For nearly one hundred years, Knott's Berry Farm has been drawing fans from all over the world and boasts a superb range of coasters, rides, shows and attractions. Fun is always in season at Knott’s Berry Farm from the big thrills of Silver Bullet, Ghost Rider and Xcelerator to the little thrills of Camp Snoopy.
With four themed areas comprising a range of rides and shows, there is something for everyone at Knott’s. Begin your day of adventure at GhostRider, one of the longest and tallest wooden roller coasters in the world, then tackle Silver Bullet. Riders will spiral, corkscrew, fly into a cobra roll, and experience overbanked curves as they find themselves upside down six times including the giant vertical loop of 105 feet. Splash down the Timber Mountain Log Ride, featuring new scenes, thrills, and special effects. Stroll along the streets of the Old West Ghost Town where you’ll meet its many residents – but look out for bandits! Camp Snoopy, home of the PEANUTS Gang, will round out your day with twenty kid-approved rides and hands-on pint-sized adventures. Here’s a preview of the excitement that awaits you at this landmark theme park:
- Rollercoasters: The park has an impressive nine world-class roller coasters that range from child-friendly to downright scary. Among the most famous are the Boomerang back-and-forth coaster, and the 4,553 foot-long GhostRider.
- Thrill Rides: Knott’s Berry Farm claims many of the most gravity-defying and terrifying thrill rides in Southern California. La Revolución swings riders 120 degrees in both directions at a dizzying 64 feet. Only one word really describes it...WILD! Voyage to the Iron Reef, a spectacular 4-D interactive ride, has surfaced at Knott's Berry Farm. Grab a freeze ray and join the battle to save Knott's from the mysterious creatures that are emerging from the waters beneath the Boardwalk!
- Children’s Rides: KBF also offers a number of lower-velocity rides that will keep the young ones thoroughly entertained and tear-free. Head to the park’s Camp Snoopy for the ultimate babysitting experience.
- Family Rides: If your little ones have separation anxiety, you may want to take advantage of the family rides that accommodate posteriors of all sizes. Enjoy a relaxing ride aboard the Butterfield Stagecoach, which is not only a good time, but also gives a little taste of the park’s history, making for a unique learning experience. Wheeler Dealer Bumper Cars provide fun for the older kids who want to try their hand at driving…thank goodness for controlled environments like theme parks!
- Water Rides: If all these hot rides have you needing to cool down on a hot San Diego day, Knott’s Berry Farm has the just the solution. Risk total saturation on Bigfoot Rapids or the Timber Mountain Log Ride.
Knott’s Berry Farm provides not only quality entertainment, but also some great dining and retail options throughout the park. If you’re interested in a little piece of history, eat at Mr. Knott’s Chicken Dinner, a classic diner that also has its roots in the Great Depression, and get a taste of some real American comfort food—finished off, of course, with a slice of Knott’s own Boysenberry Pie! If you like it enough, you can take home a jar of Knott’s famous preserves from the Knott’s Berry Farm Marketplace.
8039 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, California, between Los Angeles and Anaheim.
Gate normally opens at 10.00am, closing time varies from 5.00pm to 10.00pm. Opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Knott's Berry Farm One Day Ticket
- You will be sent a gate-ready Knott's Berry Farm ticket not a voucher, ensuring minimum fuss on arrival. Skip the ticket window and scan your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstile.
- Ticket not valid for Knott's Soack City Water Park.
- Children 0-2 years can visit for free and do not require a ticket.
- Opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
- Rides, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.