FlyOver Las Vegas
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get ready to be swept away on a ride of a lifetime!
Explore Nature’s beautiful wonders on the ultimate flying ride in Las Vegas. Strap in and be swept away as you experience the magical feeling of flight through immersive, state-of-the-art technology and discover awe-inspiring landscapes—all without leaving The Strip!
Our guide to FlyOver Las Vegas
Buckle up as you get ready to hang suspended in the air, feet dangling and soar, dip and dive across the stunning landscapes around the world. Depending on what flight you choose, your exhilarating journey allows you to connect with the spirit of the Canadian Rockies, explore the volcanoes and glaciers of Iceland, and glide over the incredible Grand Canyon.
The state-of-the-art moving platform with six degrees of motion enables you to not only see remarkable places around the world but you will feel every sweeping movement of the journey. The impressive 52.5-foot-wide spherical screen surrounds you, puts you right into the action and includes special effects like wind, mist, and location-specific scents for a fully immersive experience. It is an adventure you will never forget!
Choose one or two exciting experiences at FlyOver in Las Vegas:
The Real Wild West: Experience the natural wonders of the American West. Glide over vast prairies and towering peaks. Dip into valleys where untamed rivers rush and buzz through electric urban spaces pulsing with energy. Wild West locations include: Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Monument Valley, Lake Tahoe, Mojave Desert, the iconic Las Vegas Strip and many more.
Iceland: Adventure to the land of fire and ice. Hang on to your seat and be swept away to explore volcanoes, glaciers, history and legends as you soar across pristine Iceland. Legendary locations include: Breiðamerkurjökull Glacier, Mountains of Hörgársveit, the Island of Elliðaey, Aldeyjarfoss Waterfalls, the City of Reykjavík and more.
Windborn: Call of the Canadian Rockies: Featuring epic footage captured in the most remote areas of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, the multi-sensory experience treats guests to a spectacular journey through snow-capped peaks, turquoise lakes and picturesque valleys. Mount Somervell, Maligne Lake, Curtain Call and Shackleton Glacier are just a few of the locations featured in Windborne.
Want to add a little more to your experience, then why not choose to add the drink option and enjoy a signature cocktail to keep you refreshed at the Lost Cactus Bar.
Location: The FlyOver in Las Vegas is located on the Strip next to Hard Rock Café and is near MGM Grand, Eately and the T-Mobile Arena.
Opening hours: Monday – Thursday, 9am – 9pm and Friday – Sunday, 9am – 10pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for FlyOver Las Vegas
- All tickets are general admission and valid for the next available flight ride upon arrival to the attraction.
- Guests must be at least 40” in height, regardless of age and maturity, to experience FlyOver. Children up to the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian (14 years or older) while on the FlyOver Las Vegas ride or in the vicinity of the Attraction.
- The following special effects are used in the FlyOver Las Vegas experience: mist, wind, scents and strobe lighting. The use of these special effects is intermittent, and, while every effort is made to ensure the well-being of guests, FlyOver Las Vegas does advise that if any guests have a pre-existing condition that could be exacerbated by exposure to any of the aforementioned special effects, then these guests should not enter the FlyOver Las Vegas experience.
- If the drink option is chosen, guests will receive one complimentary beverage from the lobby bar (The Lost Cactus). Beverage includes soda, well liquors, domestic beer and house wine. Not valid for top-shelf liquors, premium beer and wine, or specialty cocktails and mocktails. Guests must be 21 years or older with valid ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Industry guidelines advise that pregnant women should not participate in motion rides. Although FlyOver America is a very gentle motion ride, we follow the industry guidelines and ask expectant mothers to refrain from taking the ride.
- Each seat on the ride is 19 inches wide and FlyOver Las Vegas requires all seatbelts to be positioned and fastened properly. Due to the rider restraint system, some guests of larger stature or body proportions may not be safely accommodated on the FlyOver Las Vegas ride.
- Paid self-parking is available inside the Showcase Mall Parking Garage connected to FlyOver. The entrance to the parking garage is located on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Transportation to FlyOver is not included.
- Opening hours are subject to change, please check locally.
- FlyOver has security lockers available to rent inside the attraction on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Location - The FlyOver in Las Vegas is located at 3771 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Suite 150, Las Vegas, NV 89109. This is on the Strip next to Hard Rock Café and is near MGM Grand, Eately and the T-Mobile Arena.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations or amendments made within 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for FlyOver Las Vegas
- Is FlyOver America appropriate for all ages? Yes. From young children to seniors, Flyover is suitable for all ages. Children must be at least 40″ (102 cm) tall in order to ride. The oldest rider to date was 104 years old!
- Is Flyover wheelchair-friendly? Yes! However, please note that FlyOver features an amusement ride involving motion. Guests must be able to transfer from a wheelchair to the seat of the ride by themselves or with the assistance of a companion.
- How long does the FlyOver America experience last? Depending on what option you choose, please plan on being at the attraction for around 30 minutes; that includes 10 minutes on the Ultimate Flying Ride and some time for a safety briefing and lining up (depending on how busy it is).