These Vegas Shows Now on Sale!
From the pumping sounds of Shania, to the magic and acrobatics of Cirque Du Soleil, and a whole lot else in between, enjoy one of our many Vegas shows whilst you are in Sin City.Now on sale these Vegas Shows!
Canyon Dream Air and Land Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
An incredible day at the Grand Canyon...
The Ultimate Grand Canyon adventure! Enjoy a scenic 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim aboard a sightseeing aeroplane before touring along the rim itself making memories to last a lifetime.
Our guide to Canyon Dream Air and Land Tour
This Grand Canyon tour provides busy travelers the ability to explore more of Grand Canyon National Park in one day than any other tour.
Your multi-perspective adventure begins with a short flight to Grand Canyon South Rim on an executive-style airplane. Once you land, you'll be transported to Maverick's comfortable South Rim terminal for your helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon.
After a brief introduction from your pilot, you'll take off over Kaibab National Forest, the world's largest stand of ponderosa pines. The state-of-the-art ECO-Star helicopters feature large, wraparound windows that offer unmatched views of this natural wonder. The breathtaking 25-minute helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon includes such highlights as Tower of Ra, Dragon Head, and Dragon Corridor, the deepest and widest segment of Grand Canyon. Covering approximately 55 miles in all, this overview of the canyon is sure to be a highlight of your trip.
Next, you'll be shuttled into Grand Canyon National Park to enjoy awe-inspiring vistas, panoramic overlooks, and trails that can only be accessed from inside the park.
At Grand Canyon Village, you can tour the park's historic buildings such as El Tovar, built in 1903, and Mary Colter's Hopi House. You'll also have time to visit some of the panoramic overlooks, such as Trail View Point, and do some shopping.
A box lunch will be served at Bright Angel Lodge on the rim's edge. This all-encompassing tour of Grand Canyon concludes with a return flight over the Mojave Desert to Maverick's Henderson terminal.
Around 7.5 hours door to door. The aeroplane flight time from Maverick Henderson Terminal to Grand Cayon South Rim is around 40 minutes. Your Grand Canyon helicopter flight lasts around 25 minutes.
Las Vegas with flights departing from Henderson Airport.
Flights include complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the flight departure time.
Please Note: a $15 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
Canyon Dream Air and Land Tour
If you're getting a taxi from the airport to your hotel - advise the taxi driver not to take the highway as this adds to the fare.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Canyon Dream Air and Land Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Changes or cancellations are not permitted within 48 hours of the flight departure. No-shows will be charged in full with no refunds.
- This tour is only available for customers staying in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Flights depart from the Las Vegas Terminal. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- A $15 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- The sightseeing planes and helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent to purchasing another ticket, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of two years are required to purchase a seat. Children under two years of age with proper identification can travel on an adult's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
Frequently Asked Questions for Canyon Dream Air and Land Tour
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
The sightseeing planes and helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent to purchasing another ticket, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.