These Vegas Shows Now on Sale!
From the pumping sounds of Shania, to the magic and acrobatics of Cirque Du Soleil, and a whole lot else in between, enjoy one of our many Vegas shows whilst you are in Sin City.Now on sale these Vegas Shows!
Grand Canyon Explorer
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
An incredible day at the Grand Canyon...
The Ultimate Grand Canyon adventure! Enjoy a scenic 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim aboard a sightseeing aeroplane before touring along the rim itself making memories to last a lifetime.
Our guide to Grand Canyon Explorer
Fly to the Grand Canyon's South Rim for a day of exploring scenic overlooks, historic architecture and picturesque hiking trails.
Begin with an airplane flight departing from Maverick's Henderson Executive Airport terminal, for a 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon's South Rim aboard an executive-style airplane.
Continue with a short ride into the Grand Canyon National Park for entrance to Grand Canyon Village. Your ground tour will include awe-inspiring vistas, panoramic overlooks, and trails that can only be accessed from inside the park. You will have ample time to visit historical sites such as El Tovar, built in 1903, and Mather Point, which boasts some of the best views of the canyon. From these vantage points, you will see such highlights as the Tower of Ra, Phantom Ranch, Summer Point, Dragon Head, and the Battleship.
A box lunch will be served at Bright Angel Lodge on the edge of the rim. Soak in the magnificence of the Grand Canyon and be sure to take plenty of family photos. Memories made during the Grand Canyon Explorer tour are sure to last a lifetime. The tour concludes with a return flight to Henderson.
Around 7.5 hours door to door. The sightseeing flights to the Grand Cayon South Rim are around 40 minutes each way
Las Vegas with flights departing from Henderson Airport.
Flights include complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the flight departure time.
Please Note: a $15 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
Grand Canyon Explorer
Take water from the peddlers on the streets and be sure to tip them a dollar, as the water itself is free.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Explorer
- Cancellation Policy: Changes or cancellations are not permitted within 48 hours of the flight departure. No-shows will be charged in full with no refunds.
- This tour is only available for customers staying in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Flights depart from the Las Vegas Terminal. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- A $20 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- The sightseeing planes and helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat,the equivalent to purchasing another ticket, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of two years are required to purchase a seat. Children under two years of age with proper identification can travel on an adult's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon Explorer
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
The sightseeing planes and helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat,the equivalent to purchasing another ticket, payable upon check-in. . All passengers must be weighed at check-in.