Save up to £39 on Wind Dancer Helicopter Flights!
See one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £345 per person!Book early!
Save 10% off of all Lip Smacking Foodie Tours - Book by end of Feb!
For 2020 we're offering over 10% off of selected Vegas Lip Smacking Foodie Tours and Sample 'The Most Buzzed About Signature Dishes'. Book by the end of February to save 10%More Info
Las Vegas Monorail
Trains depart every 4-9 minutes...
Get the most out of your visit to Las Vegas when you purchase a 24 hour or 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 day unlimited pass for the Las Vegas Monorail. Forget long distance walking, these great value passes take you directly to the most popular attractions and resorts on a fast and reliable train allowing you to see the best Las Vegas has to offer!
Our guide to Las Vegas Monorail
Say goodbye to walking long distances along the Las Vegas strip and hello to quick transportation of speeds up to 50mph connecting you to the city's world-class shows, hotels, shops, clubs, and of course casinos!
The Las Vegas Monorail pass provides fast and reliable transportation that runs the length of the strip from MGM Grand right through to SLS Las Vegas.
With seven monorail stations, and trains every 5-7 minutes it gives you fantastic flexibility to suit your travel needs and create your perfect Las Vegas adventure!
Simply choose from a 24 hour, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 day pass and enjoy unlimited stops for the duration of your ticket as well as saving time and money - no more costly taxi fares and bumper-to bumper traffic.
Simply redeem your Attraction Tickets Direct ® voucher at any of Las Vegas Monorail customer service booths for your Las Vegas Monorail Pass and then hit the strip!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Las Vegas Monorail
- We will send you a a ticket voucher that you simply redeem at any of Las Vegas Monorail customer service booths for your Las Vegas Monorail Pass.
- Children 5 and under travel FREE.
- Hours of operation are subject to change.
- Tickets are activated from first use and are valid for the duration of the ticket only. Your ticket will expire after the duration purchased, for example if you purchase a 2 day pass it is good for unlimited travel for a consecutive 48-hour period during operational hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Las Vegas Monorail
- Is the monorail wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the trains and stations are fully accessible for the Wheelchairs, walkers, and mobility scooters.
- Do I need to choose a specific date for the monorail?
No, you will be sent an open-dated Las Vegas Monorail Ticket voucher. This can be redeemed at any time.