Las Vegas Monorail
4.2 stars: Based on 5 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Trains depart every 4-9 minutes...
Get the most out of your visit to Las Vegas when you purchase a 24 hour or 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 day unlimited pass for the Las Vegas Monorail. Forget long distance walking, these great value passes take you directly to the most popular attractions and resorts on a fast and reliable train allowing you to see the best Las Vegas has to offer!
Our guide to Las Vegas Monorail
Say goodbye to walking long distances along the Las Vegas strip and hello to quick transportation of speeds up to 50mph connecting you to the city's world-class shows, hotels, shops, clubs, and of course casinos!
The Las Vegas Monorail pass provides fast and reliable transportation that runs the length of the strip from MGM Grand right through to SLS Las Vegas.
With seven monorail stations, and trains every 5-7 minutes it gives you fantastic flexibility to suit your travel needs and create your perfect Las Vegas adventure!
Simply choose from a 24 hour, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 day pass and enjoy unlimited stops for the duration of your ticket as well as saving time and money - no more costly taxi fares and bumper-to bumper traffic.
Simply redeem your Attraction Tickets Direct ® voucher at any of Las Vegas Monorail customer service booths for your Las Vegas Monorail Pass and then hit the strip!
Daily, year round.
Monday 7.00am – Midnight, Tuesday – Thursday 7.00am – 2.00am, and Friday – Sunday 7.00am – 3.00am.
Average 4.2 out of 5 (5 customer reviews)
Great value for money tickets. Better than we could buy there. Monorail is perfect way to get around. They come every 7 mins or so and run very late at night. Easy to use if you need disabled access. 2. Disabled slots in each carriage which will also accomodate a pushchair and all the stations have lifts. But be warned, if you need to use a lift there are a LOT of them around Vegas. But they are all cleaned and well maintained.
Melita Sheppard reviewed 27 Sep,2017
No problems getting my ticket and it was so easy to use. Like riding the tube but you only have to get your ticket out once to go on the Monorail! It was a bit of a walk to the Monorail but worth it to get different ends of the Stripe.
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 Jun,2016
Fast and efficient service
Trusted Customer reviewed 19 Jun,2016
We were based at the top of the strip, so it was ideal to visit the strip and return to our hotel at the end of the night. It is quick and safe. Buy your tickets before going, as it will save you money.
Trusted Customer reviewed 30 May,2016
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Las Vegas Monorail
- We will send you a a ticket voucher that you simply redeem at any of Las Vegas Monorail customer service booths for your Las Vegas Monorail Pass.
- Children 5 and under travel FREE.
- Hours of operation are subject to change.
- Tickets are activated from first use and are valid for the duration of the ticket only. Your ticket will expire after the duration purchased, for example if you purchase a 2 day pass it is good for unlimited travel for a consecutive 48-hour period during operational hours.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Las Vegas Monorail
- Is the monorail wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the trains and stations are fully accessible for the Wheelchairs, walkers, and mobility scooters.
- Do I need to choose a specific date for the monorail?
No, you will be sent an open-dated Las Vegas Monorail Ticket voucher. This can be redeemed at any time.