Las Vegas Weddings - Traditional Vegas Wedding
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get hitched in true Vegas style with this great value package which includes a 12 rose cascade bouquet and groom boutonniere, 36 professionally taken photographs, a bottle of champagne and a professional DVD of the ceremony. Make it a day you'll never forget!
Our guide to Las Vegas Weddings - Traditional Vegas Wedding
If you are tying the knot in Las Vegas then the 'A Special Memory Wedding Chapel' provides a perfect setting for your special day!
Set in 24,000 square feet of beautiful manicured grounds, the New England-style church chapel, complete with oak pews, stained glass windows and a special staircase, will only add to the occasion.
So what happens on the big day itself?
You will be picked up from your hotel in a elegant stretch limousine and taken to the courthouse to obtain your wedding certificate before driving to the Special Memory Wedding chapel for that life-changing ceremony.
What's more, with an expert Wedding Co-ordinator taking care of the arrangements - including the bride's grand entrance! - you don't need to worry about a thing.
Also part of the package is a bride's three-rose presentation, a groom's rose boutonniere, 12 professional photos and a set of souvenir marriage vows.
Once the formalities are complete, your limo driver will return you back to your hotel or to somewhere nearby should you wish to celebrate elsewhere.
For the ultimate Las Vegas Wedding experience, add Elvis to your ceremony! Elvis will walk the bride down the aisle as well as sing three songs throughout the ceremony.
Wedding Vow Renewal Service:
If you wish to renew your vows Las Vegas style this can also be arranged. Your service will be similar to the Wedding Package although worded differently and there is no need to visit the courthouse for your certificate. Please select the Wedding Vow Renewal Service ticket option if you require this option rather than the Wedding package.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Las Vegas Weddings - Traditional Vegas Wedding
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date
- PLEASE NOTE: The prices detailed above are per COUPLE.
- Book your wedding with us and we’ll give you a voucher to confirm everything booked and the telephone number to call once you’re in Las Vegas to reconfirm all the details with the chapel directly. While we will endevour to book the time specified when booking it's impossible to guarantee. If requested time isn't available the next closest time will be allocated. Should you have any special requests, the chapel will do their best to accommodate them. For anything unusual please request as far in advance as possible.
- For all flowers, you have a choice of fresh or silk, and either white, red, pink or peach. Please advise at the time of booking.
- You will both need to have your passport or other photo-id (driving license) to take with you to the courthouse to obtain your marriage license before your wedding.
- There is no appointment system at the courthouse and you stand in line to await your certificate. On Fridays, Saturdays, Valentines Day and New Years Eve the wait can be as much as 2 hours. On all other days you can expect it to be around 20 minutes though of course this is not guaranteed. Should you wish to avoid this wait on your wedding day you can obtain your license at any other time before your wedding but will need to arrange your own transport (the bureau is in downtown Las Vegas).
- We recommend that you allow a couple of days after arrival into Las Vegas before your ceremony in case of any requirements that need to be arranged locally. Your photographs and/or DVD will be delivered to you, or can be collected 24 hours after the wedding. Please ensure you know the name and address of the hotel in which you’re staying before confirming your reservation.
- A private dressing room is provided for both the bride and groom.
- There is also a full service flower shop, state of the art audio visual lab and one of the newest fleet of limousines in Las Vegas.