Neon Lights & Savory Bites
Enjoy Las Vegas' late night food scene combined with a jaw-dropping helicopter ride of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
Our guide to Neon Lights & Savory Bites
Maverick Helicopters has partnered with Lip Smacking Foodie Tours to offer the ultimate dining and helicopter exprience. Neon Lights & Savory Bites features and exclusive tasting at four prominent restaurants, followed by Maverick helicopters' renowned vegas Nights flight over the Las Vegas Strip.
The culinary experience - This five hour experience begins at ARIA Resort & Casino and includes a guided tour to each dining venue, reserved seating and up to four signature dishes at each restaurant. Guests can expect to visit acclaimed culinary destinations such as Chef Michael Mina's Bardot brasserie, Chef Shawn McClain's Sage at ARIA and Chef Costas Spiliadis' Estiatorio Milos inside The Cosmopolitan Hotel, Las Vegas. For British visitors to Las Vegas this is the perfect opportunity to taste dishes from some of the most exclusive restaurants the city offers in a single evening. The tour host guides guests through the menu and the food that they are enjoying.
The helicopter experience - After dining, guests will be transported to Maverick Helicopters' private Las Vegas terminal where passengers will be greeted with a champagne toast before their 12-15 minute Vegas Nights flight. Each helicopter offers stunning, panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip with narrationabout the surrounding attractions. At the end of the flight, a Maverick Helicopters' limo coach will take visitors back to their hotel.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Neon Lights & Savory Bites
- This tour is 100% non-refundable
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- A $5 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat. A 50% surcharge will be be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- Children over the age of 2 years are required to purchase a seat. Children aged 2 or less may travel on a parent's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
Frequently Asked Questions for Neon Lights & Savory Bites
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat. A 50% surcharge will be be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.