Save £45 on Grand Celebration Flights!
Book NOW, for early morning flights up until 31st March, to see one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £277 per person! Save £45 per person!Book early!
Save up to £39 on Wind Dancer Helicopter Flights!
See one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £345 per person!Book early!
Save 10% off of all Lip Smacking Foodie Tours - Book by end of March!
For 2020 we're offering over 10% off of selected Vegas Lip Smacking Foodie Tours and Sample 'The Most Buzzed About Signature Dishes'. Book by the end of March to save 10%More Info
These Vegas Shows Now on Sale!
From the pumping sounds of Shania, to the magic and acrobatics of Cirque Du Soleil, and a whole lot else in between, enjoy one of our many Vegas shows whilst you are in Sin City.Now on sale these Vegas Shows!
Enjoy Las Vegas' late night food scene combined with a jaw-dropping helicopter ride of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
Our guide to Neon Lights & Savory Bites
The Lip Smacking Foodie tour features a visit to four of the top restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip.
Guests are treated like VIPs with immediate seating, 3-4 signature dishes at each restaurant, and a guided walking tour packed with insider information about Las Vegas and the sights along the way.
From there, see the world-famous Las Vegas Strip by air as you soar over iconic landmarks such as Bellagio, Caesars Palace, the Eiffel Tower, MGM Grand, Luxor, The Strat, historic downtown and more aboard an ECO-Star helicopter, the "limousine of the sky."
The foodie tour starts at 6 PM at the Aria Resort & Casino. Afterwards, a Maverick shuttle will transport you to the Maverick terminal for your 12-15 minute helicopter flight.
Approx. 5 hours (includes 3-hour foodie tour, shuttle to Maverick's terminal, 12-to-15 minute helicopter flight, and shuttle back to your hotel).
Las Vegas Strip Terminal (includes complimentary transportation to and from hotels within 5 miles of the Strip)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Neon Lights & Savory Bites
- Cancellation Policy: Changes or cancellations are not permitted within 48 hours of the flight departure. No-shows will be charged in full with no refunds.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- A $5 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat. A 50% surcharge will be be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of two years are required to purchase a seat. Children under two years of age with proper identification can travel on an adult's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
Frequently Asked Questions for Neon Lights & Savory Bites
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat. A 50% surcharge will be be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.