City Sightseeing London Hop-on/Hop-off 24hr City Sampler
- Free cancellations*
- 21 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This narrated double-decker hop-on hop-off bus tour is the perfect way to explore London at your own pace, hopping on and off as many times as you wish across a 24-hour period at any of 19 conveniently located stops.
Our guide to City Sightseeing London Hop-on/Hop-off 24hr City Sampler
Let City Sightseeing immerse you in London’s rich history, diverse culture and striking architecture while travelling on an iconic double-decker bus!
Hop off at famous landmarks including the Tower of London; home to the Crown Jewels, take a stroll through the largest of the Royal Parks, Hyde Park, or stop off at St Paul’s Cathedral and marvel at the dome that has dominated the city’s skyline for more than 300 years.
Make your way across the River Thames over Tower Bridge, a Neo-Gothic suspension bridge and one of the most photographed landmarks in the capital.
Stop at Westminster where Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament are on the doorstep whilst a short walk takes you to Westminster Abbey, Whitehall and Downing Street, home to the Prime Minister.
List of stops
- Belvedere Road
- Aldwych (One Aldwych Hotel)
- Ludgate Hill (St Paul's Cathedral)
- Queen Victoria Street (The City) - closed until further notice
- London Bridge
- Tooley Street (Tower Bridge)
- Tower Hill (Tower of London)
- Victoria Embankment
- Westminster Bridge (Big Ben)
- Horseferry Road - closed until further notice
- Buckingham Gate (Buckingham Palace)
- Buckingham Palace Road (Victoria Station)
- Buckingham Palace Road, Stop Z12
- Grosvenor Gardens
- Queen Elizabeth Gate, Hyde Park
- Marble Arch (Speakers Corner)
- Marble Arch (Park Lane)
- Pall Mall East (Trafalgar Square)
- Westminster Bridge (South)
- First departure: 08:40am
- Last full loop departure: 4:10 pm Further departures at 4:40 pm and 5:10 pm but these terminate at Tower Hill.
- Times are subject to change at any time with little to no notice in some cases.
- Frequency: Every 30 minutes (delays may be possible in cases of unplanned traffic)
- Duration: 1 full loop without hopping off takes approx. 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Departure Point: Customers can start their tour at ANY of the stops along the route.
- Audio Commentary: 11 languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Russian & Arabic. Individual headphones will be issued on board the bus and for personal use only.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for City Sightseeing London Hop-on/Hop-off 24hr City Sampler
- You will be sent a voucher which you should present on your mobile device at any one of the official City Sightseeing stops to allow access to any of the buses. You will be issued your cruise ticket at this point.
- Please note: During holiday seasons, the bus service may experience some changes as a result of events and activities taking place across the city. We advise to check locally for the latest timetables during this time.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid for 24 hours starting from the time you first hop on. For example, if you hop on at 3.00pm, your ticket is valid until 3.00pm the following day.
- Entrance to the attractions is not included in this ticket.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children aged 0-4 years travel free.
- If you are booking a group of ten or more, please note that due to the nature of this tour and varying demand, there is no guarantee that a group will be able to travel altogether and the group may need to split up and/or wait for the next bus.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- Please note: During holiday seasons, the bus service may experience some changes as a result of events and activities taking place across the city. We advise checking locally for the latest timetables during this time.
- City Sightseeing reserves the right to cancel or modify the routes or departure times.
- *Cancellation policy: Customers may cancel or amend their booking free of charge up until 72 hours before their scheduled tour date stated on their booking/voucher.
Frequently Asked Questions for City Sightseeing London Hop-on/Hop-off 24hr City Sampler
How do I receive my City Sightseeing London Ticket?
Shortly after booking, your ticket will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the ticket to board the bus or show it on your phone. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 24 hours.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like across a 24-hour period.
- How regularly do the buses run?
The buses run every 30 minutes ensuring you never have long to wait for the next bus to come along. A full loop takes approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete.
- Are the buses accessible by wheelchair?