West End Shows - The Lion King
4 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Disney's beloved movie comes spectacularly to life...
Disney's beloved movie comes to brilliant life. Giraffes strut, birds swoop and gazelles leap! The entire Savannah comes to life and, as the music soars, Pride Rock slowly rises out of the stage. This is the spectacular musical of The Lion King.
Our guide to West End Shows - The Lion King
A sprinkling of Disney Magic brings the African Savannah to the West End. Marvel at the breathtaking spectacle of animals miraculously brought to life by a cast of over 40 actors.
The Lion King is an enchanted musical based on the 1994 Disney animated film with music from Sir Elton John and lyrics by Tim Rice. The show first debuted in the West End in 1999 and is still just as popular today.
King Mufasa and Queen Sarabi present their cub Simba to the gathering animals on the savannah. Simba is destined for his role as King of the Pridelands but the wide-eyed Lion Cub is tricked into exile by his scheming uncle.
Simba later returns to in an attempt to challenge his uncle and save his friends and family from their fate. This multi-award winning musical is an unforgettable show, unlike anything the West End has to offer!
- Orchestra Stalls or Royal Circle: Our best tickets situated towards the front of the Stalls or Royal Circle with a great view of the stage
Please see calendar.
Approximately 2hrs 45mins.
Average 4 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
amazing show of course, wherever you watch it, just slightly soured by the poor seats
Trusted Customer reviewed 18 Sep,2016
Loved the show! However, I feel a the ticket categories could be better explained. I was placed in the balcony section, and had to climb multiple flights of stairs to reach my seat. Others who have asthma much less controlled/severe than mine, will find this very disheartening. Especially in London where the pollution can be quite bad, and bring on an asthma attack.
Trusted Customer reviewed 17 Aug,2015
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for West End Shows - The Lion King
- Please note all shows are subject to availability at the time of request. Lion King is extremely popular and it is recommended to book as far in advance as possible.
- Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All West End Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your West End theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour before the start of the performance.
- Children under 3 will not be admitted, and the show is recommended for children over the age of 6. Children over 3 will be admitted BUT they must have a valid ticket and be able to sit in their own seat quietly throughout the performance. Should they become restless they will be asked to leave the auditorium.
- Strobe lighting is used several times during the performance.
- As theatres are now re-opening to full capacities and want to ensure safety for all, venues are updating their admission policies. This may include mask requirements, following any in-venue social distancing measures and some venues may require proof of a negative Covid-19 test or proof of vaccination. As this is a changing situation, please check venue websites in the run-up to your chosen show performance.
- Please note: on rare occasions it may be necessary to pass customer details on to the theatre for track and trace purposes. In this event, you will not be contacted by the theatre for any other reason.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for West End Shows - The Lion King
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, we will not send hard tickets to your home address. Attraction Tickets will confirm your seats with the theatre box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your West End theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Where is the theatre located?
Lyceum Theatre - Wellington Street, London.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Once confirmed, tickets are non-refundable.