9/11 Memorial Tour with Priority Entrance Observatory Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See how New York has recovered and rebuilt
Immerse yourself in the memorial sites and new beginnings behind the tragedy of September 11th, 2001 on this poignant tour with a priority entrance ticket into One World Observatory. In the company of a licensed New York City guide, visit the most important sites from the events of 9/11 including St. Peter's Church, the Oculus, the FDNY Memorial Wall, and the many memorial structures at the 9/11 Memorial.
Our guide to 9/11 Memorial Tour with Priority Entrance Observatory Tickets
Standing as a beacon of strength in the ashes of past events, One World Observatory is a testament to a city and its people. On (and around) the site of the former Twin Towers, pair a poignant walking tour through the intricate sites integral to the events of September 11th, 2001 with a closing visit to the coined, "Freedom Tower" - the tallest building in the United States with endless views across New York City and its environs.
Led by a local New York City licensed guide, embark on a two-hour walk through the places integral and spaces memorialized for the events of September 11th, 2001. This intimate tour begins on the steps of St. Peter's Church, where New Yorkers gathered for news of missing loved ones in the immediate aftermath of the attacks.
Visit St. Paul's Chapel, so close in proximity to the original World Trade Center every day as the sun headed west, this small church was encompassed by the shadows of the Twin Towers. Hear of the incredible support this small, historic place offered for the victims and their families as a round-the-clock relief station for a full 9-months after the tragedy. See the messages and offerings that arrived here from across the globe. Entering the space spread across 8-acres of the World Trade Centers former complex, now known as the 9/11 Memorial, pause before some of the most moving tributes including the FDNY Memorial Wall, the Survivor Tree, and the reflecting pools - arguably the most recognized element of the Memorial, each element paying tribute to the almost 3,000 lives lost in connection to the site. Step into the Oculus, the city's former and now revived World Trade Center Transportation Hub, where light and architecture mingle in magnificent ways in dedication to the events of 9/11.
After some time visiting the exterior spaces, bid farewell to your guide at the entrance of One World Observatory. As the tallest, and said to be the strongest building in the United States (and 6th tallest in the world) you will benefit from pre-reserved tickets, bypassing any line, and gaining priority access. Prior to entrance, your guide will give you a good overview in order for you to make good use of your time and not miss any must-see sites. In the "skypod", the elevators created in association with Universal Studios, whisk to the top amongst LCD screens allowing you to watch the adaption of New York from the 1600s to the present, all while ascending 102 floors in a short 42 seconds. Truly a magnificent way to end a day of looking back at the past while experiencing the future.
We’ve kept our groups small to ensure a level of intimacy befitting such a visit, and have chosen only the best local guides to give your tour a personal touch, giving the 9/11 Memorial and its surroundings the humanity and reverence it deserves.
St. Peter’s Church and Tribute Cross
St. Paul’s Chapel and Cemetery
FDNY Memorial Wall and Ten House
Anne Frank Tree
St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church and National Shrine
The Reflection Pools
The Survivor Tree
Meet in 22 Barclay Street, (St. Peter's Church), New York City, NY, 10007, US
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 9/11 Memorial Tour with Priority Entrance Observatory Tickets
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that New York has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 20 guests.
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the 9/11 Memorial Museum. Certain items are not permitted in the Museum and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the 9/11 Museum's guidelines on specific prohibited items.
- 9/11 Memorial Museum is non-guided with a 5 pm entry. An average visit takes approximately two hours.
- St Paul's Chapel is closed on Tuesdays & Thursdays for renovations for the foreseeable future and may also be closed on other dates. On the days when St. Paul's Chapel is closed, we will tour the grounds and substitute our inside visit for additional sites important to the events of 9/11 but not normally covered on the tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.