Central Park Ice Skating & Empire State Building Observatory Combo Saver
- 87 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
For a magical New York winter experience, combine ice skating at iconic Wollman Ice Rink in Central Park with a visit to the top of New York's most iconic building.
Our guide to Central Park Ice Skating & Empire State Building Observatory Combo Saver
Central Park Ice Skating Tickets at Wollman Rink have been packaged with some of our most popular New York attractions to offer a choice of New York experiences at the best price. For a magical New York winter experience combine ice skating at iconic Wollman Ice Rink in Central Park with a visit to the top of New York's most iconic building.
Central Park Ice-Skating
Wollman Ice Rink has featured in numerous movies and TV shows largely thanks to its stunning setting in Central Park. Wollman Ice Rink puts visitors beneath the stunning New York City skyline by day and its twinkling lights by night and is a magical location for ice-skating. Ice skating in Central Park remains ever popular with both New Yorkers and tourists alike. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed and skaters of all levels are welcome. Our Wollman Rink Ice Skating Tickets include admission to the rink and skate rental. You will be sent an open-dated ticket which can be used at any time during your New York visit whilst the rink is open, giving you complete flexibility to visit the rink on a date and time that best suits your plans. Wollman Ice Rink is located near the entrance at Central Park South, 59th Street and 6th Avenue.
Wollman Rink in Central Park is open from October to April 2020 (weather dependent). Wollman Rink is closed 1 March 2020 and also closes at 2.30pm on 11 March 2020.
- Monday: 10.00am-2.30pm
- Tuesday: 10.00am-2.30pm
- Wednesday: 10.00am-10.00pm
- Thursday: 10.00am-10.00pm
- Friday: 10.00am-11.00pm
- Saturday: 10.00am-11.00pm
- Sunday: 10.00am-9.00pm
Empire State Building Observatory Ticket
The Empire State Building is New York City’s most recognisable and celebrated attraction. Ascend to the 86th Floor Observatory for amazing 360° panoramic views of Manhattan and beyond – on a clear day clear day you can see for almost 80 miles, with five states in view - New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts. The Observatory has a heated, glass-enclosed area, which is surrounded by an outdoor open-air terrace, equipped with high-power binoculars. Visit during the day and see the New York in all its glory or for a more romantic experience, visit at night and see the illuminated city sparkle.
You will be sent an open-dated Empire State Building Observatory Ticket which can be redeemed at any time during your stay in New York. Peak visit times are from 11.00am to 1.00pm, and one hour before and after sunset. If you wish to avoid the crowds, we recommend you visit outside these times.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Ice Skating & Empire State Building Observatory Combo Saver
- You will be sent an open-dated Central Park Ice Skating Ticket for Wollman Ice Rink ticket enabling you to visit the rink at any time you choose during your visit to New York.
- Central Park Ice Skating Tickets include admission to Wollman Ice Rink and skate rental. However, there is no priority queue and you will still need to join the regular line. Tickets only allow admission for 1 person per ticket. There is a charge for spectators (approximately $5, payable locally).
- Your Empire State Building Observatory Ticket is barcoded and will enable you to move directly past the ticketing queue, saving as much as 25-30 minutes off the wait time. However, you will still need to queue for the elevator that takes you to the 86th Floor Observatory
- The Empire State Building Observatory Ticket is open-dated and can be used at any time on your holiday.
- The Empire State Building Observatory Ticket does not include access to the 102nd Floor Observatory (these tickets can only be purchased at the Empire State Building itself).
- All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.