Day Tour to Washington DC from New York
See the Nation's Capital on a Day-Trip from New York City!
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Learn the history of the colonies, the American Revolution and the Civil War.
Enjoy a fascinating, fully guided bus day tour from New York to Washington DC on the best tour of the Capital of the United States - learn the history of the colonies, the American Revolution and the Civil War while visiting some of the most famous buildings in the world.
Our guide to Day Tour to Washington DC from New York
We’ll depart on our fully guided tour from New York south, passing through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland before arriving to the nation's capital.
See Capitol Hill home of the US Congress – and learn about the structure of the U.S. government. Stop at the White House, home to the President of the United States and the West Wing. We'll visit the Vietnam Memorial to understand how this event changed the country.
Visit Arlington Cemetery where over 200,000 soldiers have been buried since the Civil War and visit John F. Kennedy's gravesite, our 35th President.
Spend time at the Smithsonian’s Air and Space Museum, a monument to the technology of the twentieth century. Exhibits include the Kitty Hawk, Spirit of St. Louis, command modules from space flights like Apollo 11 and of course, a panoramic city tour before we depart back north, to an early evening arrival in New York City.
Duration: Approximately 14 hours
Departs: Mon, Tue, Thu and Sat
Departure Point : Corner of 51st & Broadway (1651 Broadway - Times Square)
- The Washington DC tour departs New York south passing through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland before arriving at the nation's capital.
- Start the tour at Arlington National Cemetery and visit the Kennedy family gravesite. From there visit the Lincoln, Korean and Vietnam Memorials on the National Mall.
- Our next stop is The White House on Pennsylvania Ave. with a view of the West Wing.
- The Smithsonian's Air and Space Museum is our next stop where there's time to see many fascinating exhibits and take a lunch break
- Go to Capitol Hill to see the US Capitol, home of the US Senate and House of Representatives - the core of the US government.
- Depart to New York for an evening arrival in Manhattan.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Day Tour to Washington DC from New York
- Advanced reservations are required. Please detail your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-ups are not included. You must make your own way to the departure point.
- Refreshments are not included in the tour price
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.