Day Tour - Yankees Baseball, Harlem, The Bronx and Hip Hop
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Harlem and the Bronx on a guided tour of the neighbourhoods. Visit sights like Sugar Hill and the Morris-Jumel Mansion, tour the Universal Hip Hop Museum, and watch a game at Yankee Stadium.
Our guide to Day Tour - Yankees Baseball, Harlem, The Bronx and Hip Hop
We start the day heading north from Manhattan to world renowned Harlem. Learn about the ever-changing history of the neighbourhood from its Dutch origins to the playground of the rich and famous until today the home of African American music and culture. See famous sites such as Sugar Hill, Morris Tumel Mansion and stop at 125th St for the Apollo Theater where famous musicians such as Ella Fitzgerald, Sammy Davis JR and many others made their debut.
From Harlem we cross over to the Bronx a neighbourhood made famous by none other than the New York Yankees. First stop the amazing Yankee Stadium. We tour Yankee stadium and absorb the rich history of the 27-time World Series Champions. Visit Iconic locations such as Monument Park where the greatest legends are enshrined, followed by a visit to the New York Yankees Museum where we learn all about Yankees heroes, traditions, and milestones along with a "short-stop" near the field to see what the players see when they're under the bright lights.
After a stop at the gift shop where we pick up our commemorative Yankees/Empire Vacations ball cap, we break for lunch at the Arthur Avenue Market home of the real “Little Italy” of New York. We enjoy this famous local market that brings us close to the fabric of the community in the Bronx.
Next up is the only one of its kind, Universal Hip Hop Museum in the Bronx a brand new museum where we learn all about the birth of the culture of Hip Hop. With exhibits including Hip Hop greats from Run DMC to Biggie and Tupac. Take time to use their personal playlist machine that creates a unique playlist just for you based on the music you love.
It’s now time for YANKEES BASEBALL , back to the stadium we go, grab our seats and settle in for the magic known as the Bronx Bombers, who knows maybe you will catch your very own home run ball After the game return to Manhattan.
Departure Location: NYC Outside Port Authority side entrance - 330W 42nd (btw. 8th & 9th Ave.)
Departs: See calendar.
Start Times: 11:00 AM
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Day Tour - Yankees Baseball, Harlem, The Bronx and Hip Hop
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- These Guided tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Travelers can select the Tour Guide Language at the time of booking.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.