New York New York Helicopter Tour
4.6 stars: Based on 58 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Savour birds-eye views of the most famous city skyline in the world...
Take to the skies and enjoy wonderful views of New York City's world famous attractions on this extended New York Helicopter flight. See the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building and more.
Our guide to New York New York Helicopter Tour
The New York New York Helicopter Tour starts along the Hudson River, flying by Manhattan’s Financial District and One World Trade Center, affording wonderful bird's eye views of the Statue of Liberty, Governors Island, Ellis Island and the Verrazano Bridge.
From here, your helicopter flight continues up the Hudson River towards Midtown where you will see all of New York City’s most famous skyscrapers including the Empire State Building, Met Life, Woolworth and Chrysler buildings along with the USS Intrepid.
Soar over Central Park then fly right over the George Washington Briidge where you can see Grant's Tomb and the breathtaking Palisades of New Jersey.
On this encompassing tour you may even catch a glimpse of he Yankee Stadium and MetLife Stadium where Super Bowl XLVII was played.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a combined Security Fee/Passenger Service Charge of $40 per person that must be paid upon check-in. Unfortunately this cannot be paid in advance.
Tips & Tricks - New York New York Helicopter Tour
If you’re a first timer in New York, schedule your New York Helicopter Flight for the beginning of your trip and you can use your flight to familiarise yourself with the destination.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (58 customer reviews)
Underbar helikoptertur över Manhattan.
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Mar,2018
We bought New York Helicopter trip and the whole experience was incredible.
Trusted Customer reviewed 05 Mar,2018
Fantastic experience flying over NY a must do if visiting the big Apple. Maybe a little expensive if I’m honest for the short duration your in the air compared to other helicopter tours around the world.
Trusted Customer reviewed 13 Jan,2018
Very good activity to do. Amazing views.
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 May,2017
Unfortunately the trip was postponed on the arranged date ( wedding anniversay) due to weather conditions which was disappointing, but we managed to get it re- arranged. On that date we were again advised it was cancelled due to weather, however on advice of hotel staff we went to the heliport as Liberty had subsequently advised they were flying- we did not recieve any contact from Liberty- other than the original information when we phoned to confim that morning. They did however redeem our voucher and we were able to fly on the rearranged date albeit a bit later than arranged. Helicopter trip was amazing. I understand that weather conditions cannot be helped, but would have liked a bit more proactive contact from Liberty to try to rearrange the trip as we were time limited as to when we could do this.
Trusted Customer reviewed 15 May,2017
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York New York Helicopter Tour
- There is a combined Security Fee/Passenger Service Charge of $40 per person that must be paid upon check-in. Unfortunately, this cannot be paid in advance.
- New York New York Helicopter Tour is a shared flight. Each flight accommodates up to 6 persons.
- New York Helicopter Tours will only be cancelled when it is unsafe to fly, they will not be cancelled if the weather is overcast.
- If your New York New York Helicopter Tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be offered an alternative time and date to fly. If you are unable to re-schedule for a suitable time/date that fits with your plans, your ticket voucher will be given a weather stamp and you will receive a full refund.
- There is no minimum age, although infants under 2 years AND under 35lbs must sit on adult's lap. There is no charge for infants.
- Please note flight times are on request.
- Once your reservation is complete with Liberty Helicopters, your exact time will be confirmed. If the time you have requested is not available, we will contact you to offer an alternative time.
- There is a maximum weight allowance per passenger of 300lbs
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York New York Helicopter Tour
- Why do I need to pay a passenger handling fee and security fee upon check-in?
These are mandatory fees imposed by the heliports and local authorities and not the helicopter operator. The fees can only be paid at the heliport upon check-in. The current charge is $40 per person.
- Do I need to book a date for my New York Helicopter Tour in advance?
Yes. Due to the huge popularity of this experience, most time slots are booked out in advance
- Where do the New York Helicopter Tours depart from?
The New York Helicopter Tours depart daily from the Downtown Heliport, Pier 6 and the East River. The location is at the southern tip of Manhattan.
- How many people can ride in a helicopter?
Each helicopter seats up to 6 passengers plus the pilot.
- What happens if my New York Helicopter Tour is cancelled due to weather?
If your New York Helicopter tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be offered an alternative time and date to fly. If you are unable to re-schedule for a suitable time/date that fits with your plans, your ticket voucher will be given a weather stamp and we will be able to refund you in full on your return home.
- Is there a minimum age requirement?
There is no minimum age, although infants under 2 years AND under 35lbs must sit on adult's lap. There is no charge for infants.
- Is there a maximum weight allowance?
Yes, the maximum weight allowance for a passenger is 290-300lbs.